Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Full moon ride this Saturday at Ae, 10.30am
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Hi folks

Some of us Gallowayans are meeting up for a ride this Saturday at Ae Forest. The idea is to meet at the trail head car park for 10.30am, which I assume means ready to set off then.

Maybe see a few of you all there. There is talk of doing a few runs of the Omega Man at the end, after riding the red route, but to be honest I will just be happy to get around in one piece and will by then be ensconced in the cafe while others take to the air.

Si

simonralli2
    Free Member

I know we are hardly able to compete with all you super sexy southerners for the award of largest STW group riding this coming weekend, but I do feel that a wee bump is justified for the evening brigade 🙂

Weather looks ok too!

davy-g
    Free Member

Looking forward to it…

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Was hoping to get out there myself this weekend but may have to work- boo!
    Will forward this on to a few people that might be interested who are not stw’ers. Will hopefully get out to ae later on might see you at the omega man.

roady_tony
    Free Member

will also bump, seeing as i may turn up too!

although not ridden red routes in years, if only i had my new cyclocross bike to inspire me….rather than having to actually put some new tyres on the old MTB – and even oil its chain!!!!

do we have a secret wave/handshake/greeting ? 😉

simonralli2
    Free Member

Tony – hi – even on a weekend Ae does not get too busy, and I would be surprised if there was more than one group of XC types waiting to rock and roll at 10.30 : )

I will of course be fully padded up after quite an off on one of the descents after saying that 🙂

davy-g
    Free Member

shameless bump 8)

Trekster

Sat and Sun committed to the Family this weekend, nae ridin fur me then…….. 🙁
    Think my legs are mile happy for this week tho 😆 . Might even get a few in this afternoon, got till 6.30 😆

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Can’t make a morning ride as working 11 til about 12.30
    If you want to make it an afternoon ride I could be there around 1ish? Depends what you have got for numbers. Will probably still go even if it is my own gotta meet the new mechanic in the shop at some point.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well this is not a huge ride, I think there are going to be around 5 of us, but then that’s more of Davy-g’s carrot cake for each of us at the end 🙂

Trekster and I were thinking about Drumlanrig, but I have remembered I am off to a recording studio so may ride solo at Drum on Tuesday.

davy-g
    Free Member

6 riders have informed me that they are unable to attend now… looks like it will just be Scott, myself and you Simon…

iainc

Drumlanrig Sunday anyone ? thinking earlyish, like 930 riding ?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Will it be more a case of how many times Scott laps us then Davy?

Iain – I am riding Drum probably Tuesday – I am off to Wigtownshire on Sunday.

iainc

simon – no probs, have a good one, cheers

davy-g
    Free Member

Will it be more a case of how many times Scott laps us then Davy?

I Would say so…. he will be bored outa his skull… 😛 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Full moon ride this Saturday at Ae, 10.30am’ is closed to new replies.