Full Kit Nikon D90 + lenses + accessories

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Full Kit Nikon D90 + lenses + accessories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Full Kit Nikon D90 + lenses + accessories
  • Fn00b

Full Kit Nikon D90 + lenses + accessories

I’m selling my full photography kit because I don’t use it anymore.

Every item is in perfect condition and can be seen in hand before buying if required. Price: £750 ONO Location: Lichfield

Kit consists of:

– Nikon D90 – Perfect condition, always carefully looked after

– Sigma EX 10-20mm ultra-wide lens – Fantastic lens for landscape or indoor photography. Perfect working condition. No scratches on lens and just small exterior marks from normal use

– Nikon 18-105mm DX VR – Perfect for all occasions with built in image stabilization, perfect condition.

– EMTEC Photo Cube 80GB portable HDD with included battery, backup all your photos on the go without the need of a computer with case included. Has a small crack on the outer case but works perfectly.

– Programmable Remote Trigger that allows programming time-lapse or long exposure photography

– Lowepro Slingshot AW 200 backpack. This backpack is comfortable, high quality, big enough to fit the entire kit and more and includes all-weather coat. Perfect condition.

– CamLink 77mm circular polarizer filter – improves the colors of your photos and reduces glare and reflections from water or glass surfaces

– Cokin Neutral Gradient filter with wide-angle lens adapter – Perfect for photographing high contrasting scenes

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

hoe much for the 18 to 105 lens please??

Fn00b

Hi!

£150 with posting included.

Premier Icon rowlapa1974
    Subscriber

Hi there

How much for the 10-20mm lens and the backpack?

Aus

Hi – just had my D7000 nicked… how much for the D90 body?

Cheers
    Aus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Full Kit Nikon D90 + lenses + accessories’ is closed to new replies.