Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Full fat Friday. Let’s have it!
  • binners

We’re actually off out to sit shivering outside the pub later and have somebody else cook for us. As its Friday, I’m thinking fish, chips and mushy peas

In the meantime I’m going to have a light lunch*. I was bereft that Aldi had stopped doing their amazing Bratties, but now Morrisons have started doing them. Result!!! Let’s see if they’re as good. I’ve got finger rolls, crap cheese singles and ketchup and I’m going to fry some onions. Thats lunch sorted

What you having then? Usual rules apply. Fatties only on this thread 😀

* I’m not, obviously.

footflaps

I’ve just had a bowl of these as a mid morning snack….

abingham

I’ve just eaten 4 Fox’s Golden Crunch biscuits WITHOUT a coffee; I like to live on the edge.

Klunk
    Free Member

for breakfast I had beans & 2 sausages on a toasted slab of lidls low gi bread dressed with thick butter then drizzled with blue dragon sweet chilli sauce.

mogrim

Homemade enchiladas left over from last night – carnitas, frijoles and sweet corn with a spicy tomato sauce + cheese topping. Fartastic.

fettlin

Legge’s bacon roll. Any Herefordshire residents should have heard of Legge’s (in Bromyard), stunning food from local suppliers and they aren’t shy with the portion size! I think there were 8 or 9 rashers of lovely well-done bacon, yum!

No pics, cos i’ve already et it!

tomhoward

Had those very bratwursts tother day (in poutine), were pretty good actually!

Nothing too exciting for me today, ready meal for lunch, but I intend to gorge on blisteringly spicy sausage and cheese toasties for tea. Celestial temperatures be damned!

stcolin
    Free Member

Chocolate muffin and 2 jam rings. Breakfast was an apple and some cereal.

Just spotted some club biscuits in the cupboard.

Any bit of wonder I get out of breath after coming up the stairs.

IHN

So far so healthy – granola/muesli/dried fruit mix for breakfast. I’m thinking about a chippie lunch though, and there’s a whole Stornoway black pudding sitting in the fridge…

paulhaycraft

I had a continental breakfast (cheese and crisp roll from the vending machine)

Rona

dressed with thick butter

😂

Sorry, nothing else to add … my breakfast was way too healthy for this thread … just like to live vicariously through you lot. 🙂

pondo

Special K with oat milk for breakfast, cheese salad sandwiches on seedy bread and a banana for lunch, all to counteract whatever the biggest meal the pub will serve that I’ll be having for tea tonight. 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

dawson

2 croissants and then 2 ginger nut biscuits with my coffee at elevenses.

I’ll admit that croissants and biscuits probably don’t go together – but, hey, it’s Friday..

trailwagger
    Free Member

Legge’s bacon roll. Any Herefordshire residents should have heard of Legge’s (in Bromyard), stunning food from local suppliers and they aren’t shy with the portion size! I think there were 8 or 9 rashers of lovely well-done bacon, yum!

No pics, cos i’ve already et it!

And Hereford (bottom of Aylestone Hill). Best sausage rolls in the Kingdom.

p7eaven
    Free Member

Another Brat here. Beyond Sausage (Brat), egg, beans, brown sauce. Coffee with oatly cream

BillMC

Porage with dried coconut, mulberries, pineapple, blue milk and a banana. Keeps me going all day.

duncancallum

Bbq sausage roll from the local deli…

@binners
    you’d sell your arm for it

fasthaggis

Morning roll with a big sausage,great start to the day.

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Waiting on a full smoked sausage supper and Lomond IPA x4 at 5pm! Celebrating new bike week.

nedrapier

slab of Ardennes pate in a toasted brioche bun with a Porked Pie on the side.

IHN

So far so healthy – granola/muesli/dried fruit mix for breakfast.

Order has been restored, chip butty with curry sauce. Yum.

big_scot_nanny

2, yes, 2, rolls with slice sausage and ketchup for breakfast. Epic.

Fruit only lunch.

Saving myself for curry and beer later – TFIF!!!

jimdubleyou

I made myself a chorizo omelette for lunch – that was lovely.

Mrs Dubs – she of the nightshade allergy – is out this evening so I can eat what I want for a change.

Either a dirty pizza or a big curry is on the cards.

chrishc777
    Free Member

Huel for breakfast

Huel as a mid morning snack

Tomato sandwich for lunch (rare treat)

Huel in the afternoon

Domino’s for dinner

Alex

Also Herefordshire ‘The Nest’ outside ledbury makes amazing Scotch Eggs. My fav – of many and yes I’ve tried them all – is the Chilli variant.

Two things stand out 1) There’s just enough Chilli to make a scotch egg even more awesome and b) it’s about the size of my head.

Alex

Order has been restored, chip butty with curry sauce

When my confirmation for ‘World Emperor’ comes through, this shall be the first law to be enacted. All chip butties must be served this way.

p7eaven
    Free Member

Finished up with (plant) shawarma meat, cheesy jacket spuds, salad with lime, mint sauce and sriracha sauce.

Full disclosure – cheese was half fat.

Kryton57

I treated myself to a small bottle of Peroni and some. Doner Kebab flavour Pringles – yes, an actual thing. I immediately got stomach ache and a bit farty – just like the old days.

And amazingly ive got a headache this morning, see what age does to you?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Full fat Friday. Let’s have it!’ is closed to new replies.