Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Full Fat Friday…. lets have it then…
  • binners

A bit late in the day I know. I’ve been quite well behaved on the food front, but…

Just ordered a large doner with everything on 😃

What’ve you had, and what you having?

Chilli sauce?

somafunk

Slice of spinach & mushroom 🍄 quiche (odd one out but needed eaten) wi lentil, bean & spinach Dahl wi curry sauce and chunky roasted sweet potato wi ginger/coconut, yoghurt/cucumber/mint/lemon zest dressing obviously.

Feel very smug & self satisfied now, about to start on homemade vanilla pod & cranberry ice cream (not made by myself) and grilled strawberries but will partake in a mid meal joint and glass of wine- a Black Duck Durif that came in my wine crate………bloody nice chunky chocolate juicy fruit packed wine, reminds me of a Australian wine by Campden Park that haunted my life 10 odd years ago, sod it…..nae rush for pudding, there’s absolutely no point in rushing good food so i may just relax in front of the fire for a while wi a bit of Bothy culture by Martyn Bennett playing in the background (ref to Awesome Scottish Music thread) as I work up a need for a sugar rush munchie 😉

RobHilton
    Free Member

Medhu vadai, papdi chaat, masala dosa, mango lassi

NOM-NOMMY-NOM-NOMS!!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

nickewen
    Free Member

Homemade cooked brekky this morning. Sausage roll and a pint for lunch. Chilli with all the trimmings for tea. Seeing out the last of my pat leave before work on monday so it would be rude not to..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Cooked up a ginger chicken madras.

NOMZ.

bigblackshed

Cod, chips and mushy peas. Washed down with a pint of home brew Weiss Beer.

It were a mahoosive portion, too.

Burp!

simondbarnes

I had a Don Special for lunch – double cheeseburger with donner meat, salad, chips & a can of Coke.

Tracey

Away in the camper for the weekend so just had a mixture of home made skewers. Garlic prawn and red pepper. Chilli chicken and chorizo. Breakfast mix. Pitta bread and creamy coleslaw. Washed down with G n Ts

bsims
    Free Member

For lunch, a large beef burrito with everything on, large chips and a full fat coke. It would not be appropriate to discuss diner in this thread. far too healthy.

binners

Bloody hell, that was good! There’s a world of difference between a good and bad kebab.

A decent kebab house is like a decent local boozer. It’s an essential human right. The UN should guarantee it 😃

simonloco
    Free Member

Left over roast pheasant with le tils and veg curry with a bottle of wine.
    Waffles, honey & ice cream for pud

mattyfez

Had a bad ass sammich for lunch.

Shredded Beef brisket with blue cheese and caramelised onions, with a dash of chilli sauce. The mo-fo must have weighed in at over half a kilo.

Not had dinner yet, might have a pizza but the sammich was so big I’m not hungry.

oldtennisshoes

Chicken fajitas, sweet potatoes fries & 3 pints of San Miguel – sublime!

BillMC

Three course breakfast in Glasgow including haggis and black pudding. Tonight a chinese plus ghostship.

tomhoward

Strictly doesn’t count, but an honourable mention goes to the special kebab I had last night at I Am Donner in headingley. Best kebab I’ve had in years.

Today, fajitas for lunch, pasta carbonara for tea, McDonald’s for supper

hodgynd
    Free Member

KFC stacker( two zinger fillets on top of each other in a bun with large fries) for my birthday tea with my boy after picking him up from school..followed by a milky bar Krushem ..which nearly did my internals ..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday…. lets have it then…’ is closed to new replies.