Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Full Fat Friday
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Bacon and mushroom this morning

Lunch have gone all continental with a cheese ciabatta, ardennes pate and slow roast tomatoes, served with a side salad of BBQ pringles with a cinnamon bun to finish…..

Slobber

What you on?

Oh aye, curry for tea, probs

honourablegeorge

Scrambled eggs on brown toast with lashings of tabasco for breakfast.

Very much thinking about lunch now having read about your ciabatta

thestabiliser
    Free Member

twas good, would recommend it, now for a brew and that cinnamon confection!

binners

I have just discovered the food of the gods. Anyone who went to Northern Grip will vouch that Walmsleys Butchers in Ramsbottom make the finest sausage rolls known to man.

However, we’re just discovered their Spanish Sausage Rolls which also involve chorizo and chilli’s.

Dear god! I think I may already be developing a physical addiction.

Oh… and I had a pork pie chaser. Seemed rude not too

benp1

At home today

Starter was 3 crumpets with dark chocolate peanut butter loaded up heavily!

Mains is tuna with mayo, salad cream, tobasco, salt, lots of pepper, with some vine tomatoes and cucumber

Haven’t decided on dessert yet

Dinner will be sausages and chips 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Breakfast Bruschetta with eggs, bacon, spinach, tomato and cheese that was good, some lunch on the way and an afternoon of airline lounge food and free beer

binners

And could you explain to ne how a cheese ciabatta, ardennes pate and slow roast tomatoes, served with a side salad of BBQ pringles with a cinnamon bun to finish counts as full fat friday?

FFF involve KFC, bakery’s, chippies and pizza. Not bloody salads and ciabatta FFS

Go and sit in the corner and have a think about what it is you’ve done. Then go and eat something proper, then come back and confess to the error of your ways comrade.

If not, then…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

right you bastard, I’m going to eat the other cinnamon bun now, how do you like that?

binners

I have only one word for you, young man….

rOcKeTdOg

ton

I have had a ‘full good fat’ Friday.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/KqecHq]2016-08-05_02-04-12[/url] by 20ston, on Flickr]null

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Ton:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDNCkcC47eQ[/video]

dudeofdoom

I whipped into Asder and loaded up on doughnuts for the orfice, cycled a bit
    then into Greggs for a bacon/egg Roll then to the orfice to eat yummy roll and stuff doughnuts.

Just had veggie burrito and now gonna murder some more doughnuts.

Love cycle commuting.

thenorthwind

Left my pork pies in the fridge at home 🙁

Still had a full English second breakfast so can’t really complain.

fattyre500
    Free Member

Ate crunchy nut cornflakes until i ran out of milk then finished off all the crumpets in the house with creamery butter.Breakfast out of the way i went for a ride then returned home ravenous.Early lunch was 2 stacked quarter pounders (home made beauties!) with a cinema size pack of M&M’s for desert.
    Might suggest a takeaway pizza to her indoors when she gets home from work…
    …local pizza place now does a 24″ monster.
    Yes my cholesterol is through the roof and i don’t bloody care. 😆

tomhoward

I’ve let the side down today.

In my defence, I went to an all you can eat Brazilian meat purveyor last night (Fazenda in Leeds, bloody good!)

So been to wasabi for dinner today and had chicken yakisoba noodles, followed by a massive sushi box/platter.

May nip in to kfc for my hotwing fix on the way home…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Fish finger sarnies for brekkie for me.

ads678

Bacon and egg sandwhich this morning. The egg was fried in the pan that I’d just cleaned after cooking a curry in it last night, judging by the colour of the egg my washing is not as good as I thought it was!! Tasted ok though.

Took the kids to maccy D’s for lunch after a 3 hour bike ride. Bless em it didn’t touch the sides!!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Full Fat Friday’ is closed to new replies.