Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FulGaz Tour of Europe
  • ahsat

Anyone else a FulGaz user? Bit of a thread to encourage each other with the Tour of Europe.

I’m feeling a little under the weather so didn’t go too hard on the first stage. 46.54. Female rider.

nickdavies

Ive just started it today. Quite good. May give the tour of europe a go tomorrow. Beats watching homes under the hammer!

Watty

Yep, I’ve just signed up, code: 58cofg for a full month’s trial, I’m going to start the Tour today.

ahsat

Excellent. Welcome both. We’ve been using it for 1.5 years now – both find it the best option for us. Not fused about racing and I find Sufferfest a bit annoying.

Will try and do stage 2 today I think (if the lure of the sunshine doesn’t mean I ride round the block).

forge197
    Free Member

Been using Fulgaz for 18 month’s and am doing Tour of Europe be doing second leg tomorrow.

Great idea for something different.

slowoldman

Ooh I quite like the look of that, but what with turbos being rarer than bog roll at the moment…

forge197
    Free Member

Second leg was a bit tough….

nickdavies

Just done stage 3 really enjoying the Fulgaz experience when it works, feels very realistic. Don’t think I’ll carry it on as I just can’t get a reliable ride, probably my internet but I’m only running it in 720p and if I don’t download first i can’t get through an entire ride. Makes it faffy.

Mid table for s3 nothing special but I see the e-doping is strong on Fulgaz too, durbo does it in 58 mins and the leader is 19 mins. Why do they bother?

karnali
    Free Member

I’ve just signed up for a two week trial but can’t get videos to play any pointers would be helpful, laptop used to run swift fine

Watty

I had a similar problem, try downloading them first.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FulGaz Tour of Europe’ is closed to new replies.