Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR – your opinions
  • aleigh
    Free Member

Anyone got one and if so what do you think? I’m looking at getting a new compact digital camera and quite like the look of this one 🙂

ebygomm
    Free Member

Looks nice.

I’ve got one of the predecessors to this camera – an F31 and it’s ace, if it’s even just a slight improvement on that (it’s wider angle for starts) then it’ll be great

richpips
    Free Member

Don’t know owt about that model, but I’ve had 3 Fuji compacts in the past, and they were great.

aleigh
    Free Member

that’s what i thought – i have one at the mo hence another fuji 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Don’t be silly, love, what you need, is one of these:

No but look, though; aren’t they cute? Eh?

Got ’em near me, in’t I?

aleigh
    Free Member

i’ve got a big nikon d something rudeboy, i want a snappy compact

Earl
    Free Member

Probably not as good as the EXR but lots cheaper

Canon Ixus 90is for £145
    Good pics for p&s,3inch screen, good bat life, solid alu body. Only 3x zoom and non-wideangle though.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1064322784.1241648457@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccckadeheifkdfjcflgceggdhhmdfhj.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=168562&category_oid=-24888

dooge
    Free Member

the Fuji’s not bad, ment to have an increased dynamic range and better coping with low light. In truth, when tested out instore I wasent convinced. Saying that, Im a Canon man and I hate the new SX200 they’ve just released. Panasonic TZ6 beat it in sharpness, even if the colour was poor…..

Anyway, bottom line is I havent tested it properly. It looks a good camera, spec is good, price is good. I would imagine it would cope well as a snappy compact, probably outperforming that Ixus 90.

Another camera to consider is Sony’s W270 and W290. Both are very nice to use, built well, work well and look great.

DezB
    Free Member

Useful site: http://www.cameras.co.uk/details/fuji-digital-cameras.cfm

I had a Fuji Z100 for Xmas and swapped it for a Canon. Hated the way all menu options were on-screen, so you had to do all settings changes after it was switched on.

aleigh
    Free Member

Dez, what was the camera you bought on your recent hols again?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR – your opinions’ is closed to new replies.