FS:Turner Flux

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS:Turner Flux

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS:Turner Flux
  • goofyfoot

A new addition to the family and an impending move to the coast means I can no longer open my back door and take advantage of the quality singletrack on my doorstep (as featured in a rival magazine).)PM me for full spec, but in brief it’s a 2006 Flux frame, red in colour with all 2008/9 parts: white Magura Durin MD 100R forks, thomson finishing kit , xt wheels xtr calipers, centrelock discs, xt cassette+ rear mech (new) and chain (new) with xtr front mech and chainset, braided hoses …. the list goes on . Serviced by lbs(cost me £220) and shock at Loco (local alt to mojo)and prob done 50 miles since.Bike is truely great all day xc and climbs like a goat( it’s got this old fart up many a hill)and has been used round Cwmcarn xc and local trails only.LBS would be happy to vouch for its pedigree.
    More pics available on request.Currently shod with maxxis (for the one muddy trail I’ ve managed to do so far this year) but will come with a pr of new panaracer xc tyres.Not perfect condition(turner frames never used to get a great finish) helitaped but cable marks around the seat post (biggest about the size of a 5p coin).
    Would prefer collection as insured post will be costly,could meet cwm carn if req.
    £800.
    photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66279820@N04/7189606974/in/photostream/

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

What size frame please?

Premier Icon funkrodent
    Subscriber

Goofyfoot YGM

goofyfoot

Sorry Size M , good for 5’5″ to about 5 10/11 depending on inside leg (I’m 32)

tashtash

Hi Goofy ………….. how far away are you from Chepstow ??

many thx

Mark

goofyfoot

Mark,
    About 20 mins ,near Newport.Email in profile if you want more directions/info.Thanks

WillC

Any dents or cracks in the frame ?

goofyfoot

will your childish behaviour continues I see!!! for those interested there are no dents or cracks, Will came to view and on closer inspection we found a very minute ding in the rear stsay(which is not visible to the naked eye only to touch).This is no way impacts on the integrity or structual soundness of the rear triangle and I ve been riding this as is with no issues.Beside yourself I ‘m not aware of anybody else who snaps rear traingles on a regular basis!!! stick with your ellsworth…after all they are for the heavier rider

WillC

I don’t think it s childish when I had asked you via email and when I entered your hause wether there was any dents in the frame and you said no. I travelled for 3 hours, £35 in petrol to buy the bike and when I flagged up an obvious defect in the frame, I was told you had never noticed, when there was clearly a dent and scrape in the seatstay. I know when have owned a bike most of its life, I know when I have put a ding in it, especially since its obvious, funny none of the photos show that side of the bike and when I turn up thats the side lent up against the table, coincidence.. If its really no big thing , be honest show a picture and mention it in the listing.

Honesty that’s all I’m asking for, if I had seen this and been notified of it I would not have wasted my time and I am sure if the same thing happened to you and it meant you got back home at 1.15 in the morning instead of 8 o clock and missed putting your children to bed after working away for a week and working a 13 hour day and leaving your other bike in mid Wales which you now have to spend another £40 in petrol o retrieve. Now who’s being childish, grow up and be honest, makes you think about he honest you are about the servicing etc.

WillC

Oh and by the way the guy you bought it from considered it a dent and he was honest enough to say it in his advert.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-turner-flux-frame-manitou-forks-and-hope-hoops

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS:Turner Flux’ is closed to new replies.