FS/Swap RS PIKE 454 Dual Air U-Turn

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS/Swap RS PIKE 454 Dual Air U-Turn

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS/Swap RS PIKE 454 Dual Air U-Turn
  • ski2484

Would like to sell or swap my trusty Pike 454 U-Turn dual air (the top model). It is in good condition, recently serviced by TF Tuned (about 6 months, with little use since). Stickers have been removed. Good condition overall with no marks on the stanchions.

Will either sell for a sensible price (make me an offer, or swap for something less hardcore such as a Magura Menja 100mm, RS Reba or Fox Float.

Cheers.

Premier Icon jamesgarbett
    Subscriber

How much please?

rich-6

Whats the steerer length? Been looking for pikes for a while so v interested

Could i have some piccies if the steerer is 225mm+ richard_home@hotmail.co.uk Monies waiting 🙂

Thanks

if you want a trade i’ve got some 07 menja that are 130mm reduced to 100mm. very nice condition and had a strip down/rebuild (to fit the reduction spacer) at xmas.

ski2484

Steerer is 195mm. I’m interested in the Menja, what colour is it and what is the steerer length?. Please email prileszky(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk with photos and I will send some of the Pike.

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Would you be interested in a swap for a Fox F80RL, or is that not enough travel for you?

If interested, my email’s in my profile.

nickf

What price for a straight sale? Let me know per profile.

just sent you a mail with the piccies etc

ski2484

I’m interested in the Menja. My location is Nottingham. Please email to arrange swap if you’re still up for it. cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS/Swap RS PIKE 454 Dual Air U-Turn’ is closed to new replies.