F:S/SWAP My Sram X9 rear mech and Sram X7 shifters for LX, XT, XTR

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale F:S/SWAP My Sram X9 rear mech and Sram X7 shifters for LX, XT, XTR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • F:S/SWAP My Sram X9 rear mech and Sram X7 shifters for LX, XT, XTR
  • pimpmyride

Looking to swap or sell the above items, i’m wanting a used older style grey XTR medium cage rear mech and XT or LX 9 spd shifters as a swap if anyone fancies it?

Anyone?

JimmyW

I MAY swap my xtr rear mech and xt shifter for X9/X7 bits not sure. Any pics?

jwmtb(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

Chippsters

Got an XTR rear, with LX Shifters.
    Do you want to trade pictures?

leeDOTspencerATtiscaliDOTcoDOTuk

pimpmyride

Yep deffo interested guys, pics please to @yahoo.co.uk">specializedenduro5@yahoo.co.uk
    My bike is at work at the moment hanging up with no forks 🙁 as i’m waiting for my 66 rc eta’s to arrive on friday (mmmmmmmm…. slobber) 🙂
    Can take pics tomorrow and email you them from work.

Cheers

pimpmyride

Pics please chippsters, is it a medium or long cage?
    I’m riding a santa cruz Bullit with 22, 34 rings on the front and 9 speed on the back, so does that make mine a long or medium cage? (sorry I bought the bike like that but just prefer the look and feel of shimano and took it for granted I need medium cage as the front has only got 2 chain rings?
    Sorry for the essay.
    The rear mech is in great shape and functions perfectly as do the shifters.

stu

Chippsters

Pimp,

Sorry its the long cage, let me know if you still want pic’s, I’ll take them in day light if you require,

pimpmyride

Yeah I’ll still have pics and swap as i’m sure mines long cage too as he did say he was running triple rings upfront for a while before I bought it, thats if you also need a long cage X9? (gets confused now) 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘F:S/SWAP My Sram X9 rear mech and Sram X7 shifters for LX, XT, XTR’ is closed to new replies.