FS(possible): Small Santa Cruz Chameleon

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS(possible): Small Santa Cruz Chameleon

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • FS(possible): Small Santa Cruz Chameleon
  • Gauging interest, but looks like its going. She’s (the wife)took too much of a shine to full suspension now, so her Santa Cruz Chameleon (Small) is probably going. Small framed, but i can happily ride it at 5’10”, and an excellent play bike.

Built in mid-october last year, and probably ridden all of 10 times(once off-road). All parts were new other than the frame, which is the last model (horizontal chaintugs) which was stripped and re-coated powder blue, as were the rims (WTB lazerdiscs i think)
    2009 RS Revelation, full X9 gears, hone cranks with e-13 bash, thomson post, spank bar and stem, kooka super lightweight rear hub, deore front, Geax Saguaro Tyres (can swap for black if preferred).White juicy 5’s.
    Thinking about a grand?

That is a pimp machine, good job my better half doesn’t ride 😆

Could be an opportunity to start her?

Would also consider selling frame and wheels separately.

I’ve tried, she’s been out on my Stiffee (Cove, that is..) but doesn’t like mud. Typical.

Will consider fully splitting if theres enough interest in parts?

If you do split, could I get a price on the e-13 bash? Ta.

Yeah ill let you know, really need frame and wheels to go before i consider splitting it tho.

What make are the tyres?

Geax. Geax Saguaro 2.2 TNT Whitewalls to be exact.

Of course – no rush for it… just if you need to find a buyer, I might be your man!

Premier Icon Daffy

Looks like a 2007 frame. I’d be interested in the forks.

Think you may be right Daffy, i bought it middle of last year for this project, and i think he did say 2007. Forks are all travel qr jobbies.

Wow, thats an attention-grabbing build!

Not that much obviously 😉

I may consider swapping frame and wheels and possibly forks for a med travel full suss frame?

I’ll take the shifters if you do split. Price?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘FS(possible): Small Santa Cruz Chameleon’ is closed to new replies.