FS:Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti 2012 Forks-PRICE DROP £250

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS:Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti 2012 Forks-PRICE DROP £250

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS:Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti 2012 Forks-PRICE DROP £250
  • simonm

FS: Marzocchi 44 RC3 Titanium 2012 forks, these are tapered, 15mm axle, post mount, steerer 177mm. 150mm Travel
    Stantions all good condition, crown has some cable rub marks.
    The stickers are new. Purchased the forks off here last month for my El Guapo but they are not long enough travel.
    Looking to get back what I paid £300 plus tenner insured postage.
    Big price drop to £250 posted need to sell them !

Premier Icon simonhuscroft
    Subscriber

May be interested but need to check steerer length. Do you have the cable guide? Are they definately 2012?

Rik

Sooooooooooooooooooo cheap for someone! Awesome forks

simonm

No Simon, there was no cable guide, it has guides for a tye wrap at the back.

simonm

I know Rik, actually in half a mind to just leave them in the garage until I inevitably buy a Frame they go on 😉

Premier Icon cnud
    Subscriber

Hi Simonm could you do me a favour and measure from the top of the axle to the underside of the arch. Just want to check clearance. If its good, I’m v interested.Thanks

simonm

Hi cnud, Its about 28/29mm.

Cheers,

Simon.

Premier Icon cnud
    Subscriber

Simon, think I’ve got you measuring the wrong bit! If you drop a tape measure on top of the screw in axle and measure the distance vertically up to the top of the fork arch. I would expext it to be 300mm to 350mm ish. That’s the distance I need. I’m in Notts btw are you Sheffield?

simonm

sold now.
    ta

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS:Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti 2012 Forks-PRICE DROP £250’ is closed to new replies.