FS/IC Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS/IC Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS/IC Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm
  • GJP

Interest check at the moment, but would anyone be interested in my carbon road bike.

Omega Matrix Carbon Frame and Fork M/54cm (sizing roughly similar to a Trek Madone, so a small 54, more like 53cm). Effective TT 54cm, ST centre to top 49cm. HT 13cm.

The Omega brochure states frame and fork weight are 1045g and 375g respectively. I bought the F&F new in summer 2006, used in mainly in 2007/8 and only ridden a handful of times since owing to illness and lack of motivation. (less than 4000 miles, very good condition)

I replaced the original group set so it now has a nearly new Ultegra 6700 group set (say 300 miles), but the original Kuota carbon compact chainset 50/34 with 170m cranks, KMC 10 speed chain

New Bontrager wheels (unridden), taken off a 2012 Trek Madone 3.1 and some nearly new Continential GP 4000 Chilli tyres (less than 300 miles)

Use Alien carbon seat post and Selle SLR Kit Carbonio saddle. Omega bars (44cm o-o) and stem (110mm) with Titanium bolts. 2 Omega carbon bottle cages. The saddle, bars and stem are the original ones. The Use seat post was fitted later, but I could not be certain when.

May be interested in splitting of there is interest in the F&F.

Email in profile. I can sort some current pics for those interested.

Would need to be collection from SW London / Surrey Borders or I meet up within a reasonable difference. Asking £625.

Regards
    Gary

You have mail, Gary.

Cheers,

Denzil

GJP

Edit. This is an old pic showing the original group set and another wheel set.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS/IC Omega Matrix Carbon Road Bike- Medium 54cm’ is closed to new replies.