FS.Forks,Bars,Headset,Seat,rotor. ALL REDUCED MUST GO

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS.Forks,Bars,Headset,Seat,rotor. ALL REDUCED MUST GO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS.Forks,Bars,Headset,Seat,rotor. ALL REDUCED MUST GO
  • watsontony

If you are interested in any item please make me a fair offer. I am willing to move on price i just need this stuff gone!

marzocchi 66 rcv 180mm coil suspension forks

They are in overall very good condition. The lowers have some small scratches but these are only cosmetic and minimal. The crown does have cable, it look a lot worse then it is. In reality its just through the paint but worth mentioning. The stantions are in good condition but do have some small marks. So small you can not feel with your fingers. All adjustments working as they should. A really nice beefy looking plush fork.

£170 ono

Hope 1.5 headset in black

The headset is in very good condition and i have taken a pic of the only bit of cosmetic damage. The bearings are as smooth as new.

£25

nukeproof plasma team saddle

It does have a small rip to the rear of the seat as shown in the pics. other than that its like new.

£15

hope 203 rotor

Its true and lots of life left 6 bolt pattern.

£10

fsa xc 300 bars

680 wide
    20mm rise
    31.8 clamp
    uncut mainly unmarked, has a cable rub and a few other small scratches. The dirty part on left hand side of pic has now been cleaned off. 🙂

£10

Any questions or offers please ask. All prices include postage. Thanks

d4nno

10 on the saddle due to rip??
    @yahoo.co.uk">Danielgreen797@yahoo.co.uk

what size is the steerer? 1 1/8? length?

ta

Chris

watsontony

ahh i missed out some vital info there.

The steerer is 1.5 and between 195mm and 200mm long. cheers tony

Edit. d4nno you got mail

d4nno

Payment made on saddle cheers address in email cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS.Forks,Bars,Headset,Seat,rotor. ALL REDUCED MUST GO’ is closed to new replies.