FS:2008 Cove Handojb frame/2006 Fox Talas forks/Race Face bar & stem/FSA stem.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS:2008 Cove Handojb frame/2006 Fox Talas forks/Race Face bar & stem/FSA stem.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS:2008 Cove Handojb frame/2006 Fox Talas forks/Race Face bar & stem/FSA stem.
  • nickegg

Time for this to go to a better home. A 17.5 Cove Handjob frame, bought in early 2008, and hardly used since. In great condition with a few tiny stone chips and one very shallow dent on the top tube (right in the middle and too small to photograph!). Headset shall be removed before sending unless you want it (it’s a Race Face Deus), but i have no crown race for it! £275 ONO + postage (can send via UPS)

2006 Fox TALAS RL forks from a Stumpjumper S works. I have just serviced these today with a new seal kit and a change of oil. Travel adjustment feature works perfectly although the lock-out only works every now and again! Lowers have a fair few chips and scratches but stanchions are unmarked and when i took the forks apart they were immaculate. These forks have been hardly used in the past, they came from a central London living mate who barely rode off-road but did use it as a pub bike! Hence the marks etc.

Steerer is 205mm long and star-nut is fitted. £80 + postage.

Race Face bar and stem combo. Stem is 90mm long (not sure on rise!) and bar is 665mm long. Both a year old and in good condition. There is an area of anodizing that has been rubbed off by the brake hose and there are the usual marks from shifter clamps etc. £20 + postage.

FSA Stem in good condition. 90mm long and 8 degrees rise. £8 + postage.

Any more info or photos from nickthoday@hotmail.com.

sleigh62

hi
    i’ll take the talas please
    how about £90 incl postage

karnali

ygm re forks

sleigh62

sorry forgot to ask steerer length?

steve

nickegg

Steve,

Steerer is 205mm long.

Nick.

sleigh62

thats great
    are they still available?
    if so I’ll pay now via pp gift

steve

Premier Icon Paceman
    Subscriber

I’ll take the RaceFace bars and stem please. Can do Paypal today. Let me know how much you want for postage, email in profile, cheers, Paceman.

Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

Hi

If the FSA stem for oversize bars pls?

Thanks

nickegg

Paceman: £25 including postage? Will email you in a mo.

Unkle: Yes, stem is oversize.

Forks are now sold.

Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

Great stuff, how much would want postage? £10 all in?

nickegg

Unkle: Just emailed you. If you can send payment tonight or tomorrow morning, i will post tomorrow.

Race Face Bar and Stem now sold also.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS:2008 Cove Handojb frame/2006 Fox Talas forks/Race Face bar & stem/FSA stem.’ is closed to new replies.