FS Yeti SB66 – Full bike £1680

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Yeti SB66 – Full bike £1680

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS Yeti SB66 – Full bike £1680
  • flamejob

This bike has been in storage for a while now…

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-yeti-sb66a

Untitled by Flamejob, on Flickr

i will give for £300 for the forks if you want to split
    cheers

jon

What size is it?

flamejob

its a medium

Surely a massive bargain?

More here

If I don’t get a deposit by sunday evening it’s going on ebay… before I start buying bits for it and decide to keep it!

flamejob

Call or text Oseven8onethree75four2six eight

Here is the ebay blurb I wrote…

I bought this SB66 on a trip to Moab in Autumn after my completely custom Specialized was stolen.
    It is an ex-demo bike and has scratches on the crank arms so I looked on eBay and actually found the cranks from my Specialized. By the time I got home the Police had recovered most of the Specialized.

So I bought the Yeti back from the States (after visiting the Factory!) and it has sat in my shed ever since.

Just before I bought the bike the wearing drivetrain components and pivot bearings replaced for the later type. Apparently the earlier ones have major wear/wobble problems. I even had the shop replace the BB bearings after riding it. The bike was also serviced, including fork and shock.

So everything is fine and good except two things. There is a small smooth chip on the Kashma coating of the shock shaft that is. I rode the bike in Moab for a week and it didn’t leak. Also, the bike is no garage queen; it has been ridden and as such has a few scuffs. If you are worried about that come and have a look (I’m in Ealing Broadway), they are ether invisible or look horrific depending on the angle of the photo because the bike is black. In reality you can only see them if you look fairly close.

I have sold quite a few bikes on eBay and as you can see I have had my faultless account since 2001. My STW handle is flamejob an have been hanging round there since day 1 too.

iceman8

Sent you an email buddy, very interested.

flamejob

I ended up installing a 10speed drivetrain on a friend’s Intense last night instead of putting it on eBay…

…I have had great interest from iceman8 but nothing solid. Tonight is the night 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS Yeti SB66 – Full bike £1680’ is closed to new replies.