FS Yeti ASR7

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Yeti ASR7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS Yeti ASR7
  • Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

Hello for sale my wonderful Yeti Asr 7, selling as full bike due to moving to 29er and realising that in old age and recovering from injuries the bike is too much for my riding.
    The bike would be a perfect enduro machine and pedals wonderfully.

So for sale is

Yeti ASR 7 ( seven inch travel) Medium, I am 5ft 11/6ft. No Dents dings and helitaped since new
    Fitted Van R tuned by loco for more rebound and Ti spring 500 weight good for me at 14stone and DHX air can came with the bike limited use

Fox Talas 36 160/130/100mm travel fully working had a small stanchion mark….repaired by my daughter in 2011, no effect on performance no oil leaks or air original thread
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/scratched-well-chunked-out-stanchions-what-to-to-do

Hope Pro2 on Stans flows used less than 250 miles totally true and straight will leave tyres on as they as set up tubeless
    XT running gear apart from chainset which is slx.
    Easton 55 mm stem
    Answer DH bar 780mm
    Magura Louise brakes with carbon levers, full working order with 180/160 rotors

Sad to see it sold as really is a great bike but after a sensible conversation with SO needs to go :cry:.
    £900 ideally collected/delivered/meet up NW England

Questions or additional pics
    any question please email

vondally AT googlemail DOT com

Cheers

hora

I emailed you last night- did you receive?

Premier Icon vondally
    Subscriber

yes just in from work so email sent cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS Yeti ASR7’ is closed to new replies.