FS: Yeti ASR5 Carbon – Large – Raw/Turquoise

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Yeti ASR5 Carbon – Large – Raw/Turquoise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Yeti ASR5 Carbon – Large – Raw/Turquoise
  • I’ve thought long and hard about this over the last month and with much regret I’ve decided to sell my Yeti ASR5 Carbon. It was purchased in June 2012 as a custom build from JD Cycles, Ilkley.

The bike has not been ridden since the Alps trip in August 2013 as unfortunately I fractured my wrist. Due to complications with the fracture, a house renovation and the arrival of my daughter I’m only just getting back to riding in the last month. My 29er HT is more than enough for the riding I now find myself doing and how often I get to ride at present. Hence the sale.

2012 Yeti ASR5 Carbon – Large – Raw/Turquoise
    Fox RP23 Kashima 127mm
    142 x 12 Chipset
    Hope tapered headset
    Salsa seat clamp

2013 Fox 32 Float 140 CTD QR15 Kashima – White

Hope Pro II Evo / Stans Flow wheel set – QR15 F / 142×12 R

£1800

The frame was heli-taped from new and is excellent condition. There is still the odd cable rub and scratch and two lacquer chips on opposite sides of the swing arm. RP23 serviced by Mojo July ’13.

The forks are also in excellent condition with just one scuff to the very base of the left lower (caused by a mates bike rack). They were serviced by Mojo July ’13.

Finally the wheelset. Again they’re in great condition and still run true with no dings but the odd scuffs and scratches from trail debris. A couple of driveside bearings replaced in July ’13 by JD Cycles, Ilkley.

Basically I’d prefer to sell as a rolling chassis if possible but understand if people just want the frame. Open to enquiries either way.

Photos of the new build found here:

IMG_3006

As the bikes in storage (at the in-laws) further detailed photos upon request. My e-mail is in my profile.

Thanks for looking and reading.

KoB

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Yeti ASR5 Carbon – Large – Raw/Turquoise’ is closed to new replies.