FS: Yeti ASR5 C – Large – Raw/Turquoise – Rolling Chassis

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Yeti ASR5 C – Large – Raw/Turquoise – Rolling Chassis

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Yeti ASR5 C – Large – Raw/Turquoise – Rolling Chassis
  • I’ve thought long and hard about this over the last month and with much regret I’ve decided to sell my Yeti ASR5 Carbon. It was purchased in June 2012 as a custom build from JD Cycles, Ilkley.

It was my dream bike. Light, stiff, strong, aggressive and fast. A highly regarded and coveted frame. Yeti put it simply as a “4.75lb Yeti frame with 5” of travel”.

Although 20 months old the bike was spared the back end of a wet 2012 summer, autumn, winter and after an excellent 2013 spring and summer this years winter also.

The bike had both the shock and forks serviced by Mojo late July 2013 prior to a trip to the Alps. JD serviced the Pro II Evo hubs also at the same time. Basically I’ve kept all receipts and paperwork so the bike has a full service history.

The bike has not been ridden since the Alps trip in August 2013 as unfortunately I fractured my wrist. Due to complications with the fracture, a house renovation and the arrival of my daughter I’m only just getting back to riding in the last month. My other bike is more than enough for the riding I now find myself doing and how often I get to ride at present. Hence the sale.

Basically this ad is to test the water as the bike is still complete and in storage. For sale would be a rolling chassis:

2012 Yeti ASR5 Carbon – Large – Raw/Turquoise
    Fox RP23 Kashima 127mm
    142 x 12 Chipset
    Hope tapered headset
    Salsa seat clamp
    2013 Fox 32 Float 140 CTD QR15 Kashima – White
    Hope Pro II Evo / Stans Flow wheel set

£1800

The frame was heli-taped from new and is excellent condition. There is still the odd cable rub and scratch and two lacquer chips on opposite sides of the swing arm.

The forks are also in excellent condition with just one scuff to the very base of the left lower.

Finally the wheelset. Again they’re in great condition and still run true with no dings but the odd scuffs and scratches from trail debris.

Of course, if interested I’d be willing to discuss selling further parts including reverb, XT brakes, 180mm Ice-Tech rotors, etc, etc. Hell, I’d be willing to sell the whole bike at the right price if interested.

Photos of the bike when new can be found here:

IMG_3006

If interested I can provide further detailed photos.

Thanks for looking and reading. My e-mail is in my profile if interested. I’m Leeds based.

Regards

KoB

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Yeti ASR5 C – Large – Raw/Turquoise – Rolling Chassis’ is closed to new replies.