FS: XT Shadow +, XT i spec shifters, XT front der, Deore 10sp Shadow

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: XT Shadow +, XT i spec shifters, XT front der, Deore 10sp Shadow

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: XT Shadow +, XT i spec shifters, XT front der, Deore 10sp Shadow
  • Hi,

I’m interested in the shifters, will they fit a normal bar? are the mounts included? Thanks

Premier Icon spxxky
    Subscriber

Interested in rear mech

Email in profile

Al

Premier Icon fathomer
    Subscriber

Would you split the shifters? Only need the rear.

bigdugsbaws

More pictures here

XT M786 Shadow + GS cage rear derailleur in black finish. New, never left its box, £57 posted.

XT M780 Front and Rear I spec shifters (front switches between 2 x and 3x). Only lightly used and shift perfectly as expected, only very light cosmetic marking. £50 posted the pair.

XT M786 2×10 front derailleur. In good condition, however has been “29er modified” to remove the downnpull part of the mech so only works as a top pull now. 34.9mm band. £13 posted.

Deore M593 Shadow SGS cage rear derailleur. Only light usage on hybrid and works perfectly with hardly worn jockeys. Couple of small cosmetic marks. £20 posted.

bigdugsbaws

Wont split shifters, sorry

Premier Icon wheelscot
    Subscriber

It looks like a high-band front mech; is that correct?

bigdugsbaws

Yes it is a conventional front mech

naffa

I could potentially be interested in the front I spec shifter if you did split them

santac

£40 posted for the shifters ?

bigdugsbaws

Shifters now sold, all derailleurs still available

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: XT Shadow +, XT i spec shifters, XT front der, Deore 10sp Shadow’ is closed to new replies.