FS- XT and SLX disc brakes, SLX 10 speed rear mech

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- XT and SLX disc brakes, SLX 10 speed rear mech

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • FS- XT and SLX disc brakes, SLX 10 speed rear mech
  • munrobiker

I’m having a bit of an upgrade session and have these bits for sale-

Shimano XT M775 disc brakes- bled and working well with new XTR pads. Brand new Hayes 160/180mm discs with either post mount or IS front adaptor to suit. The right hand lever has some scratches on the reservoir cap, however these are available for £4 if you fancy one. £120 the set.

Shimano SLX disc brakes- bled and working well with OK pads. Brand new Hayes 160/180mm discs with either post or IS front adaptor to suit. Front caliper has some marks where the bike has rested on the ground whilst fixing punctures. £90 the set.

Shimano SLX Dyna Sys rear mech- some scratches, long cage. £20.

I’ll get photos tonight for those interested.

sv

Which SLX model are the brakes?

munrobiker

The original model- M665, does that sound right?

kevster

have you got a pic of the rear mech? dibs pending picture.

kevster

actually sod it, as long as its in working order, would you take £15 posted, saves you the aggro of taking pics etc??

munrobiker

Hi Kevster- I’d rather take some pics of it for you to look at as it does have some scratches on it. We can always chat about the price over e-mail.

kevster

OK, what is your email I’ll send you one now?

munrobiker

It’s lleebb76 at google mail dot com.

I can’t receive e-mails at work though so it won’t be til tonight that I can respond.

kevster

OK, will send one now, is it badly scratched? Assume it works as it should. How much use has it had?

munrobiker

It’s not badly scratched, no. It works fine and it’s straight. It’s probably had 100 miles use but got its scratches in the back of my car. It won’t be til tomorrow that I can post it so I may as well get some pictures taken tonight if you want it.

skmatthews

Are the SLX brakes still available? Interested if they are. Can you get pics over to skmatthews@live.co.uk.

Cheers
    Scott

munrobiker

Scott- they are, yes. I’ll send photos tonight.

kevster

munrobiker – any chance of that pic???

skmatthews

Could you get that pic of the SLX’s over tonight.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘FS- XT and SLX disc brakes, SLX 10 speed rear mech’ is closed to new replies.