FS: XT and SLX 10 Speed Kit (Derailleur, Shifters, E2 Front Mech, Chainrings)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: XT and SLX 10 Speed Kit (Derailleur, Shifters, E2 Front Mech, Chainrings)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: XT and SLX 10 Speed Kit (Derailleur, Shifters, E2 Front Mech, Chainrings)
  • Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

For sale I have some SLX and XT 10 speed kit. Used in a 3×10 setup and replaced due to going 2×10. Not sure if this was a good move yet, but the kit was flawless under use. Would be a good buy for someone looking to go 10 speed on the cheap, or for replacements.

SLX M660 3×10 front and rear shifters. £27.50 posted.

Smooth action, includes cables, clamps and bolts. No windows. Used for 6 months only.

XT 10 speed rear derailleur. £32.50 posted.

Never missed a beat while it was in use. Usual marks from use. Used for 6 months only.

XT triple specific E2 type front mech. £12.50 posted.

Worked fine while I had my bike setup for 2×10. No pictures available because I don’t really think there’s a demand for these, but can supply if required. Used for 10 months only.

I also have an XT 44T outer chainring and XT 22T inner chainring which came off the XT triple crankset these were run on. £20 and £7 posted if you’re interested. Drop me an e-mail if you need to talk. Used for 6 months only.

Could combine postage and give a bit of discount for multiple buys.

Other stuff:
    – Price £45 by Paypal or cash on collection.
    – Collection from West London (Acton/Shepherds Bush or Twickenham) welcome. Maybe able to meet in Central London during the week if required.
    – Items will be posted within 3 days of payment clearing if not collecting.
    – I am contactable on e-mail on mailtocuriousyellow AT gmail DOT com if you need any additional info or pictures. This is NOT the account related to my Paypal account so please get in touch for payment details

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

Make me an offer chaps. Worst I can do is say no!

backtothetop

Interested in the rear 10 speed shifter, dont need the front as running 1×10, ill give you £15 for the rear if your sell separately?

Subscriber

Will keep this in mind.

What rear derailleur are you running out of interest please? Cage length?

Subscriber

£55 for mech and shifters peeps.

Subscriber

Chainring images as requested by some:

Subscriber

Mech and shifters dropped to £50 posted.

Subscriber

And now to £45. Come on, somebody please take them off my hands before I’m forced to buy a frame just to use them!

Subscriber

Chainrings still available.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: XT and SLX 10 Speed Kit (Derailleur, Shifters, E2 Front Mech, Chainrings)’ is closed to new replies.