FS: XL Salsa Fargo (full bike or chassis package)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: XL Salsa Fargo (full bike or chassis package)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: XL Salsa Fargo (full bike or chassis package)
  • Shorty121

Price for the full bike?

Prob £850 posted or delivered depending where you are including extra tyres and extra bars so you can play with positioning etc
    I know ill shift the stuff easy enough and ill need to replace wheels and shifters for my road bike.

It was my birthday yesterday and no-one bought me a pressie or made me a cake, my wife went out, and I stayed in watching Netflix on my own (babysitting).

If I treated myself to a cool bike I don’t need I’m sure it would make me feel a LOT better.

Decided to sell the fargo I have literally just built up.

I’m prob going to split it down and sell seperately but if anyone wants the full bike let me know and I can prob sort something out.

If split ill sell parts on their own as follows…

Frame, forks, salsa front & rear racks (bomb proof and very very well made), alpkit frame bag, woodchipper bars, hope red BB and red VP headset, red hope collar. £350
    The frame and fork if a mk 1 fun guy green with a mark here and there but over all good nick. The racks and frame bag (awesome bit of kit) are brand new, never used. (Racks and bag equate to £200 new)

Ill also have to sell:
    One road ride old XT 29er wheels, mint condition.
    One ride old pair of avid road BB7 brakes
    2 x xtr ice tech rotors
    2 x pairs of tyres (on road & off road)
    Thomson stem
    Thomson post
    Brooks swift saddle
    Red, white and blue nokon brake and gear cables
    X9 rear mech
    X9 front mech one ride old
    X9 chainset (28 / 44)
    Sram Force shifters

Ill get some pics up tomorrow, sat on a train on the way to wedding now, and if no interest in full bike will split in a few days.

I’m going to build my road bike up so will prob use the Force shifters for that but also need a road chainset and wheels so may be up for some swapping

No cake!!! Get that bike now!!!!

stop it!

whereabouts are you?

Manchester way it could travel / meet somewhere

I’m on the south coast (Brighton) so travelling prob not an option.

I’m sorely tempted because I want to do some adventuring but, you know, small shed and the wife wants a new bathroom etc etc…

Could you send me some pics when you get a chance? alexDOTwykesATgooglemailDOTcom

Yeh no probs fella. Ill take some pics tomoz and get them over to you

interested in the frame package and near Manchester

send pics to xc DOT racing AT virgin.net

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: XL Salsa Fargo (full bike or chassis package)’ is closed to new replies.