FS XL 2011 SC Heckler w/RP23 , 2012 RS Sektor RL Dual Position coil

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS XL 2011 SC Heckler w/RP23 , 2012 RS Sektor RL Dual Position coil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS XL 2011 SC Heckler w/RP23 , 2012 RS Sektor RL Dual Position coil
  • cooie

Both used about 10 times. XL Heckler has the RP23 upgrade and is in excellent condition, it’s been Heli taped from new. There are no dents, but there are a few stone/paint chips that I have shown in the pics, the worst being the underside of the driveside c-stay where I (stupidly) left the protector off 👿
    Also comes with XT front mech and the SC seat clamp. Looking for £550 posted, next day delivery.

More pics

2012 Rock Shox Sektor RL Dual Position Coil Forks 120/150MM 20mm. 225mm stearer. Again, these are in excellent condition. There is a scratch under the arch, and a couple of chips. One by the right seal and one which is hidden when crown race fitted. Stanchions have no scratches or scuffs. There is a ‘mark’? on the right one from when they are in the 120mm position, but you can’t feel it and it in no way effects the fork performance. (I’ve tried to show it in pic,but very difficult to see).
    £225 posted, next day delivery.

More pics

Or £760 for both.Posted City Link Next Day.

Mail in profile

Cheers
    Ian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS XL 2011 SC Heckler w/RP23 , 2012 RS Sektor RL Dual Position coil’ is closed to new replies.