FS – X – King 29 x 2.2 Conti x 2.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – X – King 29 x 2.2 Conti x 2.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS – X – King 29 x 2.2 Conti x 2.
  • Rochey

Bought the wrong size in error, gutted, need 26 ;-( unable to return, brand new and still in box.

Looking for £25 posted each.

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Which tyre version please?

Mick

flipper29

As above please

Rochey

Ill check, but bought them approx 6weeks ago, I didn’t know there were different versions.

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Rochey,
    I have txt you re the different versions and their on line approx prices new. At £25 I would only be interested in the Protection Black Chilli ones.
    Cheers
    Mick

Rochey

Does not say on the tyre.

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Protection version has the word “PROTECTION” on tyre wall in white and it also states this on the box label along with the “Black Chilli” designation. They are 4-ply and 240 tpi.

Unless you paid £40 plus retail they are unlikely to be anything other than standard folding tyres at 3-ply 84 tpi (RRP £29.99) in which case you can buy them, with full warranty, for less than you are asking here from several on line retailers.
    Evans had them at around £23.95 last week.

When I saw £25 posted I thought they might be very good value Protection versions, which seal up quickly tubeless and which I would have been interested in buying from you. The 3-ply version are not much good tubeless (in my experience) and I wouldn’t be interested even at a cheaper price.

Hope this helps and not wishing to “flame” your ad. Just stating the reality of things!

Mick

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS – X – King 29 x 2.2 Conti x 2.’ is closed to new replies.