FS : Winter is coming. MTB survival gear for you right here !

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS : Winter is coming. MTB survival gear for you right here !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS : Winter is coming. MTB survival gear for you right here !
  • Exposure Maxx D Mark 4*. Used for 1 winter in 2011 for commuting, but not used since.

*I previously listed this as a mark 3, but I’ve since checked the receipt from when I purchased it from Leisure Lakes in October 2011, and it’s a mark 4. Apologies for the mistake.

In very good condition, no scratches or marks at all. Still holds full charge. Comes in case with charger, and a remote switch, so you can change the settings on the fly, via the smart port

£185 posted.

Gore Windstopper gloves, size L. £20

Endura Deluge Waterproof Gloves, size L. £20

Both in VGC

Endura Singletrack shorts, size XL. A bit scuffed from a crash, but otherwise in god condition. £25

Altura Attack 3/4 waterproof shorts. Size L. BNWT. £40

Altura Mayhem jacket. Size L. A bit of wear, but still in good condition. £60.

661 Evo knee pads, size L. Used, but still plenty of life in them. £30

Gore Windstopper tights with pad. Think they are Contest, will have to double check. Size XL ( More like a L, always find Gore stuff comes up small ) Used but still in VGC. The muts nuts for keeping everything warm during winter. £75

Gore Xenon Windstopper Jacket. size XL. Small area on the back pocket where the reflective trim has been rubbed, but that’s it. Otherwise in VGC. £80.

Hope X2 brake pads. All sintered. £10 each or £25 the lot.

I’d like to tell you all, how CLEAN everything is. I don’t sell manky gear, and you wouldn’t buy it. Yes, I know my prices are a bit high, but it’s all quality gear.

I’ll be selling all my other gear, for less, after I clear this lot.

MORE PHOTOS FOR YOU ONLINE HERE !!

All prices include postage.

Any question, my email is in my profile.

Thanks for looking.

Premier Icon Snoochy
    Subscriber

HI I will take the deluge gloves if that includes postage?

can I have the windstopper gloves please….

email john_gwilliam@hotmail.com with payment details please…

Premier Icon Snoochy
    Subscriber

PM sent re deluge gloves

Snoochy and paddyanddre1978 – sent you both emails.

Gloves now sold, pending payment.

Premier Icon drain
    Subscriber

Hi, YGM re the Attacks 🙂

I made another mistake ! The Altura Attack shorts are NOT 3/4 length as stated, just the regular length. Thanks.

Hope brake pads now sold.

SOAP

Ygm re singletrack shorts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS : Winter is coming. MTB survival gear for you right here !’ is closed to new replies.