FS: Wide Bar, XT Chainrings, RS Pike U Turn Coil 454s

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Wide Bar, XT Chainrings, RS Pike U Turn Coil 454s

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Wide Bar, XT Chainrings, RS Pike U Turn Coil 454s
  • SammyC

How about £150 posted for the Pikes?

samfcoops at googlemail dot com.

gtkid

£20 posted for the big earl bar?
    info'at'mcys.co.uk

stinker

I'll take the Bonty bars please. Can you pm me your address, so I can get spends off to you please? Cheers!

bigdugsbaws

Stinker & Sammy YGM

bigdugsbaws

Bontrager Big Earl Bar. 710 wide, 50mmm rise 9 degree sweep oversize 31.8mm. 265 grams. Titaniun colour finish. Light marking from control fitting and removal but would be covered on installatiuon. £25 posed.

Shimano XT M770 Chainrings Stripped from a new crank and have not even seen a chain. 44/32/22T Looking for £60 posted.

PUSHed Pike Coil U Turn 454s. 2007/08 model purchased new in April 08. Sent straight to TFT to be PUSH tuned. I am 14st, so heavy spring kit fitted. Forks are in sound mechanical order and were last serviced July 09 by TFT (ridden 4 times since), have no leaks and all functions work perfectly. The stanchions have a few small marks that are not raised so should not affect the oil seals. The steerer (193mm) has light cosmetic marking from a Chris King headset, however, this is very shallow and there is some paint missing from the lowers from the usual knocks and stones. You may need a new set of decals though, if you find the flame stickers a little tacky! Comes with manual, box and TFT PUSH invoice. (will supply standard spring also if this is required) Looking for £200 posted but open to offers.

More Photos HERE and HERE

Email in Profile

Premier Icon shredder
    Subscriber

YHM on chainings

Thanks
    Rich

bigdugsbaws

Rich, email playing up temporarily. They are still for sale.

Bar is now sold

SammyC

Duggie, YHM again. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Wide Bar, XT Chainrings, RS Pike U Turn Coil 454s’ is closed to new replies.