FS whyte frame, pikes, Marin attack trail frame, formula rx brakes + more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS whyte frame, pikes, Marin attack trail frame, formula rx brakes + more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS whyte frame, pikes, Marin attack trail frame, formula rx brakes + more
  • gaberin

Hi,

Interested in the formula rx brakes, could I get some pictures please.

Email in profile
    Cheers

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

Rockshox pike 351 u turns work spot on few marks on the lowers nothing on stanctions,1 1 /8 steerer about 195mm long, medium spring £140

Whtye t120 2012 frame, size large (19), bought new in January and been ridden weekly since. Few marks and a bit of cable rub but extensively helitaped so looks good. Has a rockshox monarch rt high volume shock which has been serviced by fishers about 3 months ago. It had a leaking seal and they did a full service under warranty. 120mm travel with a 68 deg HA (120mm fork) and a low bottom bracket. I have it built up with slants, big tires and a reverb and it is still only about 27lbs. £415

Marin Attack trail 6.7 (2010 I think white and purple coloured one) 150mm frame, size medium, just been powder coated blue and not ridden since, shock (rockshox monarch) and bearings spot on. Mate built it up and decided he does time to ride it, one small dent on headtube but sound. Includes headset £300

Formula RX brakes in black good condition with longish hoses (off large 120mm bike) come with rotors mounts etc. (could do with new pads in the rear £85

Superstar 32t 4 bolt middle ring in black 104mm 4 bolt, never fitted £15 (paid 19.99)

Gusset Little Chap chain device, seat tube mount, good condition, Nice neat device £19

pics here except marin/brakes (will put some up tonight)

all prices posted expect frames (collection preferred)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robindury/

hora

one small dent on headtube but sound

Whereabouts is the dent? On the headtube?! On the edge?

Where are you based?

Premier Icon beagle
    Subscriber

Pics of the formulas please. All black? Including the caliper?

loamy 23 at hotmail dot com

Thanks!!

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

formula are all black except for bore cover, will do pics later.

Hora i am in derby will do pics of the frame later and show the dent

hora

Thanks- Dent on has it been deformed – i.e. frame dropped/packaging/post damage? If its on the edge/either end/edge I’m out as its too risky. If its say in the middle-ish I’d consider.

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

It is middle front ish will post a pic later, mate does not know when he did it and only relaised when he stripped it to powder coated.

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

pics uploaded of brakes and frame to flickr, hora ding is a bit further round than I thought but it is quite small. I have the replacement badge for the front to.

hora

Ta. Im still interested. What headset is it? Would I need a reducer (std steerer)

hora

Ps is it std qr rear or maxle

gavinterry

Hi there, very interested in the pikes, have funds waiting. Please could u contact me and I’ll have them

Many thanks
    Gavin

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

Hora ygm, gavin terry no email in your profile so drop me a mail to the addy in my profile and we can sort it out.

gavinterry

Hi, mailed you thanks

Premier Icon sprocker
    Subscriber

gavin terry nothing come through my addy is robdurys1974@hotmail.codotuk

gavinterry

Sorry I put .com, mail now sent
    Gav

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS whyte frame, pikes, Marin attack trail frame, formula rx brakes + more’ is closed to new replies.