FS: Whyte 901 XC Trail (26" wheel, Large), PX wheelbag

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Whyte 901 XC Trail (26" wheel, Large), PX wheelbag

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Whyte 901 XC Trail (26" wheel, Large), PX wheelbag
  • For sale is my Whyte 901 XC Trail. £425

I bought this bike in September 2012 and since that time it must have covered no more than 300 miles having been used to accompany the kids along riverside paths and for the occasional jaunt in the local woods. Due to the lack of use, it is in fantastic condition showing only a couple of scuffs, the worst of which are to the fork decal (pictured) and that was from storage in my shed.
    It works flawlessly, the forks are still buttery smooth and is 95% original with the only changes being the Superstar lock-on grips, green headset spacers, new rear tyre and rear brake pads.
    Original spec as follows:

Frame:6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn and Multi Butted, Tapered Headtube
    Fork:RockShox Recon Gold TK with Turnkey lockout, Maxle Light 120mm Travel, Solo Air, Adjustable Compression, Tapered Steerer
    Front Derailleur:SRAM X-5, 10 Speed
    Rear Derailleur:SRAM X-9 Long Cage, 10 Speed, Custom Colour
    Number of Gears:20
    Shifters:SRAM X-5, 10 Speed
    Chainset:SRAM FC S1000, GXP, 39-26, 10 Speed, Double Compact
    Bottom Bracket:SRAM GXP
    Cassette:SRAM PG-1030, 11-36, 10 Speed
    Chain:SRAM PC-1031, 10 Speed
    Front Brake:Avid Elixir 3, 180mm Rotor
    Rear Brake:Avid Elixir 3, 160mm Rotor
    Brake Levers:Avid Elixir 3
    Handlebars:Whyte Custom 2014 Alloy, Low Rise, 710mm Wide
    Stem:Whyte Custom 90mm
    Headset:FSA Orbit ZS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1.5″ Lower, 1 1.8″ Upper Bearings
    Grips:Whyte Custom Lock-on
    Rims:Mavic XM 119 Disc Noir, 32 Hole
    Front Hub:Alloy, Double Sealed Bearing Hub 15mm Through Axle, 32 Hole
    Rear Hub:Alloy, Double Sealed Bearing, 32 Hole
    Spokes:WTB 15g, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
    Front Tyre:Continental Mountain King Fold 26? × 2.2?
    Rear Tyre:Continental Mountain King Fold 26? × 2.2?
    Saddle:Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
    Seatpost:Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp

It’s a fantastic hard-hitting hardtail which I’ll be sad to see go but I’ve got to create some space and I can’t justify keeping it especially given the lack of use it gets.

Sorry, no postage – collection only or I’m happy to meet and deliver in Northumberland/tyneside etc.

Planet X double wheel bag. Bought on a whim a couple of months ago and has been used once before being hung up in the shed. You can’t buy these in black from PX at the moment so grab it while you can.
    Price is posted. £27.

Premier Icon Monster101
    Subscriber

What size of frame? Sorry just noticed title

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Whyte 901 XC Trail (26" wheel, Large), PX wheelbag’ is closed to new replies.