FS: Whyte 19 Carbon Frame – Reba Team 120m Maxle-Lite Pushlock

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Whyte 19 Carbon Frame – Reba Team 120m Maxle-Lite Pushlock

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: Whyte 19 Carbon Frame – Reba Team 120m Maxle-Lite Pushlock
  • v10

Whyte 19 Carbon Frame

Built this up 3 months ago, see here:Clicky

New Yeti will be here in a few weeks and im not going to get chance to go riding before Christmas so i might aswell advertise this now.

Frame has had very little use, xc bike is always third in line for me, its been to cannock twice and round Rutland Water twice on our night rides. As such it is in superb condition – pretty much spotless other than a teeny bit of cable rub on the final run to the rear mech (the only bit i didnt frame protect!).

Frame includes:

Medium
    Seatclamp (4mm allen key)
    Headset – FSA Carbon
    BB30 – Standard Thread Conversion (this is pressed into the frame but can be removed if you wanted to run bb30 cranks)
    Easton EC70 Seatpost – same age as frame, few small marks from moving up and down.

Frame Retails at £1249 – & the seatpost is £80 on CRC.

£700 including next day delivery

2009 RockShox Reba Team 120mm Maxle Lite Pushlock

Bought new at the same time as the Whyte – immaculate condition, come with original box, all manuals, unused shock pump the works, just like you would get from a shop but with the steerer nicely cut to 205mm for you!

£300 including next day delivery

Pics availible – lukehammil@gmail.com

Premier Icon manton69
    Subscriber

Pics please.

Andy

Rex

Pictures after Andy, please….(of the frame)
    ta.

v10

Few piccys of the forks: Just taken these out of the bikes and stupidly let the pushlock flop down (twice 😥 ) and its caused a couple of little chips on the lower, some gloss black touch up will make this pretty much unoticable though. Also a small mark on the lower i handnt realised was there, price will be adjusted accordingly.

Pics of the frame to follow, i need my tea first!

v10

Whyte pics:
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic
    Pic – Not sure what the marks are in the Lacquer on the top tube, seen it on quite a few whytes (19s and E120s) we have in stock.

v10

Reba's now sold.

Rex

Hi Luke – YHM re the frame (Steve)

v10

Frame sold pending payment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: Whyte 19 Carbon Frame – Reba Team 120m Maxle-Lite Pushlock’ is closed to new replies.