FS – Whyte 146 brand new frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Whyte 146 brand new frame

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS – Whyte 146 brand new frame
  • KevinPP

This is my brand new, not even assembled yet 2013 Whyte 146 frame in medium.
    It is a warranty replacement for my original frame which developed the hairline crack around the BB that was a problem on the early models.

As you can see from the pics it has not been built up yet. It is still waiting for the ‘Y’ links which are in the post from Whyte (I have white ones but they are replacing with black to match the frame).
    It will come with the Fox RP2 from the original bike plus the Whyte 142 rear through axle and a Whyte ‘Gettagrip’ seat clamp. I also have a brand new SRAM ceramic BB (PF30) and the original Cane Creek headset if required (at extra cost).

This is a quality frameset. It looks to be noticably better quality than the original black and white frames and the graphics look superb. It benfits from the extra strut and Reverb ‘stealth’ cable routing that the new frames have.

The ‘Y’ links should be with me Monday/Tuesday and I will build it up and put updated pics up.
    I will register it with my LBS under the buyers name so you will have the full Whyte cover on it.

I am looking for £1400 posted. Any questions email kp.gardendesign@ntlworld.com

Worthing-20130112-00289 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

Worthing-20130112-00291 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

Worthing-20130112-00290 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

Some updated pics of the now assembled frame. Scrub the bit about the stealth routing – tht was my lbs going mad. Obviously it does have the dropper post routing though.

SAM_4323 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

SAM_4322 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

SAM_4321 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

SAM_4320 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

SAM_4319 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

SAM_4318 by Kevaroo, on Flickr

Dropping the price to £1300 but won’t go any lower.
    It’s a VERY nice looking frame.

Still for sale,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS – Whyte 146 brand new frame’ is closed to new replies.