FS – Pair of Wheels Hope hubs Stans Olympic Rims DT spokes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – Pair of Wheels Hope hubs Stans Olympic Rims DT spokes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS – Pair of Wheels Hope hubs Stans Olympic Rims DT spokes
  • Premier Icon rca4sck
    Subscriber

Hope Pro 2 front and Hope XC Titanium rear both 32 hole quick release QR with DT Competition spokes and ZTR Olympic rims. Built about 6 months ago they are running perfect with no dings, dents or cracks and only a couple of very small scratches hardly noticeable. Not had a great deal of use and all that use has been recreational XC. Pro 2 was new when the wheels were built and the XC rear had the worn bearing changed before being built. Rims were new, spokes and nipples were taken from old set of wheels. Fitted with yellow tubeless rim strips but one has been repaired so you may want to replace it, still worked for me running tubeless. I also have a steel freehub for the wheels if you would prefer instead of the Titanium version. Lovely set of wheels just no longer required as I’ve moved to a 29er. Weight for the pair of wheels is 1650g. £170

Price includes insured postage. Payment via paypal gift please or can be collected from Derby area. Email in profile. All questions to this email also please. Photos also available on request. Thanks for your interest.

Hi,

Wheels sound great. Are they still available? Will keep and eye on email replies, and would be able to make a transfer today.

If you’ve got any pics too, that would be great

Cheers

John

email – mrjspritchard@gmail.com

Hi,

Have decided to go down the 29er route…cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS – Pair of Wheels Hope hubs Stans Olympic Rims DT spokes’ is closed to new replies.