FS VW T5 Transporter

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS VW T5 Transporter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • FS VW T5 Transporter
  • Premier Icon jonny m

For sale is my VW T5 Transporter. It’s a 06 plate, 1.9 td 104ps in white with tailgate and twin sliding doors (very rare). It has done 118k miles and I am the 2nd owner. I purchased the van 2 years ago and have done just over 20,000 miles in it.
    The interior is in good condition and has air conditioning, power steering, central locking, and an alarm, hands free Bluetooth stereo, a leisure battery and Inverter fitted to provide 240v along with a second row of original VW seats 2 +1 which will fold down or remove totally. In the rear it has recently been ply lined and had a new floor fitted and also there is a 12v socket and strip light.
    The exterior is also in pretty good condition with a few marks and scratches here and there as to be expected. 3 of the tyres are recently new and 1 will need replacing soon, though is still legal. I have also had the bumpers colour co-ordinated last year. It has about 6 months MOT left and 6 months tax.
    The van has a lot of service history and I have had it serviced twice since I’ve had it. Earlier this year I had the turbo replaced and at the same time had the timing belt, water pump etc and obviously an oil service etc at the same time. Everything else works as it should and the van starts well and runs smooth.
    I am looking for £8000, after searching around on Auto trader etc this seems realistic. I am based in North Yorkshire and viewings by appointment are welcome.
    Any other information required please ask, my email is in my profile or post on here.

Premier Icon flange

So much want! You don’t take bikes or motorbikes in part ex do you? 😉

Premier Icon jonny m

Sorry… I don’t need/want any more bikes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS VW T5 Transporter’ is closed to new replies.