FS- Voodoo Limba cross frame and forks, 54cm, carbon and scandium

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS- Voodoo Limba cross frame and forks, 54cm, carbon and scandium

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS- Voodoo Limba cross frame and forks, 54cm, carbon and scandium
  • Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Righto, this doesn’t fit so time for it to to a better home.

This is a 54cm Voodoo Limba frame in very good but not quite perfect condition. This was designed by Joe Murray, and is “black magic” scandium with carbon seatstays. Also included is the carbon fork. Sizewise I’m 5’10 and found it a little cramped.

Also included is the FSA headset (a little tired), Avid Shorty 4 cantis, front canti cable hanger, seat clamp 105 rear mech and Tiagra front mech. The seatpost isn’t included as it’s missing a bit, and is in any case crap.

As above, it’s in very good condition. There are closeup photos of some minor chipping near the seatclamp, and some very minor marks on the top tube. I only took this offroad about 3 times, the rest of its mileage was on tarmac, and it shows. The fork crown has a mark on the back which it unfortunately picked up in storage. Other than that there are only very minor wear and tear marks, I’d honestly call it a 9/10. Only frame I own with no chainsuck damage!

The frame doesn’t have disk mounts, the fork however does.

So, price. Well, this was an £1100 full build. But I didn’t pay £1100 for it! So I am thinking £200.

AAARGH, misfired and posted too early- pics are still uploading. Watch this space!

(yes it has flat pedals- haters gonna hate)

Headset looks like a pukka Orbit. It is not. Should last a while longer though.

Worst marks on the frame:

Ye virgin chainstays. Add your own horrible gouges

This is supposed to show some marks on the TT. They’re too small to show up though. So I suppose that’s informative

A mech

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Mark on the fork crown. This is an alu crown/carbon leg number so the scrape shouldn’t be an issue. Forks are otherwise lovely.

(the warning sticker says, more or less, “for super gnar offroad use only. Don’t ride on tarmac”. No idea what that’s all about)

Other side of the frame

Logo…

More logo

What does V.O.O.D.O.O. actually stand for anyway?

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Still available btw due to sizing

lauriebacon

Do you have the top tube c to c in mm? Ta

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Hi, just checked and I make it 525mm. There might be a wee bit of error in there as it’s just the frame- got it as level as possible but maybe a few mm on either side.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

… Still available.

And a comment on sizing… I say it feels cramped, at 5’10, and i think that probably you’ll want to be a little smaller. But this was my first drop bar bike, and after 20 years of mountain bikes it’s fair to say my sizing advice is probably quite bad. My setup on my Roadrat is apparently hilarious but that’s the shape I am, so.

No price drop yet as it’s had some proper interest, just trying to find someone the right shape.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Just got told off for having a big box cluttering up the bedroom, so time for a pricedrop… Let’s try £175.

mad1877

is this still for sale?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS- Voodoo Limba cross frame and forks, 54cm, carbon and scandium’ is closed to new replies.