FS: Vauxhall Combo crew cab bike van

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Vauxhall Combo crew cab bike van

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Vauxhall Combo crew cab bike van
  • bullheart

Due to a new job, and a lack of available space, the time has come to sell my beloved 56 plate Vauxhall Combo crew van CDTi with 157K on the clock. It’s pretty rare as it goes, as a full factory 5 seater, with twin sliding doors and windows in both – when I bought it, I’d only come across two others in six months! I’ve had it for four years now, and it’s been bombproof; no issues mechanically, and has never caused me any grief. It’s a van – there are a number of marks externally, and as a bike van it has a few scuffs and scrapes on the inside – but it doesn’t miss a beat and the price reflects what I think it’s worth. There are a small number of niggles; it’ll need a clutch at some point, the heater fan only works on full power, and it needs new wiper blades on the rear windows. It has 5 months tax, and 10 months ticket too.
    I thought I’d offer it here before I put it on eBay, purely because it’s a great bike van and I thought I’d share the love!

The van will be available to view from Wednesday 8th in Tonbridge, Kent. I’m happy to provide more detailed information through my email address in my profile. I’m on here every couple of days – feel free to post questions and I’ll get back to you when I can.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Vauxhall Combo crew cab bike van’ is closed to new replies.