FS: Various… MRP Lopes SL, XTR V levers, Neoguard, 10spd stuff etc…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Various… MRP Lopes SL, XTR V levers, Neoguard, 10spd stuff etc…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Various… MRP Lopes SL, XTR V levers, Neoguard, 10spd stuff etc…
  • Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Have the following for sale… Prices include postage, so if you can collect from Worcester (or Mountain Mayhem) then will happily knock off the cost of the postage… Pics available on request…

MRP Lopes SL Chainguide. BB fit (not ISCG). Recent new upper guide (about 2 rides ago), backplate in excellent condition. Bottom guide has broken slightly and I have fixed it using a different bolt and a set of washers. Works perfectly though. Price reflects condition, but with a new Lower Guide, it would effectively be an “as new” device. £30

XTR M950 V brake levers. In VGC. Barely been used! Not been on a bike for more than 10 years probably. £35

RRP Neoguard. XS (so fits Reba’s and the like). Brand new, unused, fitted it to my bike but it rubbed the tyre, so took it straight off again without even riding it. £10

DT Swiss front hub QR adapters. Fits 240S oversize hubs (such as on the EX1750 wheels) as well as the 440FR etc. Converts from a 20mm or 15mm to a conventional QR. Brand new unused. £10

Hope Pro2 QR adapters. Came on a new hub that was switched to bolt through straight away. £10

Shimano IS to IS brake mount for Rockshox Boxxer. These were silly money back in the day! £5

Shimano M773 XT Long Cage 10spd shadow rear mech. VGC. Only for sale as I replaced it with a clutch mech. £30

Shimano 105 12-27 10spd cassette. Showing signs of wear on the 3 largest cogs, but 4th/5th down are all in good nick. Would be perfect for a Turbo Trainer wheel. £15

Raceface 36T ally Bashguard. Good condition, few marks on it where it has been bashed into things, but it’s still straight and true, and does what it’s supposed to whilst looking nice. 4 bolt fitment. £10

stayhigh

Hi can I have a pic if the raceface bash please?

Premier Icon joelm76
    Subscriber

Pease could you send a pic of the chain guide to joelmclagan@hotmail.com I will almost certainly take it. Thanks

steadsuk

Hi, can you please mail me a pic of the V-Brake Levers?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Various… MRP Lopes SL, XTR V levers, Neoguard, 10spd stuff etc…’ is closed to new replies.