FS: Various…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Various…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS: Various…
  • grego228

Pic of the bashguard pls. Greg1@fsmail.net

Premier Icon mboy

Pics available upon request of everything now…

Can I get pics of the XT rear mech please to benjbish at hotmail dot com please?

Premier Icon mboy

Have the following for sale… All prices include postage. If you can collect from Worcester, or from Mountain Mayhem next weekend, I will gladly take cash and deduct the postage cost.

Shimano 105 Pedals, silver. Not cosmetically perfect, have done probably a couple of thousand miles, but in great condition still. No play in the bearings or mechanism. No cleats though I’m afraid. £15

Shimano M530 Pedals, white. Been ridden about 5 times, so nearly new condition. No Cleats. £15

Shimano M520 Pedals, silver. Done about 5-6 rides, excellent condition. No Cleats. £12

Pair of 160mm Wavy rotors, 6 bolt Ashima type style (though look slightly different), lightweight, barely used so in VGC. £15

RRP Neoguard. XS (so fits Reba’s and the like). Brand new, unused, fitted it to my bike but it rubbed the tyre, so took it straight off again without even riding it. £9

DT Swiss front hub QR adapters. Fits 240S oversize hubs (such as on the EX1750 wheels) as well as the 440FR etc. Converts from a 20mm or 15mm to a conventional QR. Brand new unused. £9

Hope Pro2 QR adapters. Came on a new hub that was switched to bolt through straight away. £9

Shimano IS to IS brake mount for Rockshox Boxxer. These were silly money back in the day! £4

Shimano M773 XT Long Cage 10spd shadow rear mech. VGC. Only for sale as I replaced it with a clutch mech. £28

Shimano 105 12-27 10spd cassette. Showing signs of wear on the 3 largest cogs, but 4th/5th down are all in good nick. Would be perfect for a Turbo Trainer wheel. £13

Raceface 36T ally Bashguard. Good condition, few marks on it where it has been bashed into things, but it’s still straight and true, and does what it’s supposed to whilst looking nice. 4 bolt fitment. £10

£4 del for the rrp?

Premier Icon mboy

Have a laugh dots!

They’re £14 in the shops. Only difference is I took this one out of the packet.

Premier Icon grtdkad

Hi Mark
    Interested in your rotors if they’re still available. Can you bring to Mayhem please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: Various…’ is closed to new replies.