FS: Ultimate Cannondale Flash Hi Mod 17lbs SRAM XX

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ultimate Cannondale Flash Hi Mod 17lbs SRAM XX

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Ultimate Cannondale Flash Hi Mod 17lbs SRAM XX
  • jcopland

Colour: Black / Green
    Frame: Flash Hi Mod Carbon BB30 1.5″ head tube
    Size: L (19”)
    Pedals: Ritchey Paradigm
    Bottom Bracket: SRAM XX BB30
    Brakes: Hope Race X2 with floating rotors (160mm front and 140mm rear) and Ti Bolts
    Cassette: SRAM XX 12 – 32
    Chain: SRAM PC1090 Hollow Pin
    Crank: SRAM XX double 28 / 42 (175mm)
    Fork: Rock Shox SID World Cup (inc. 1.5” reducer headset)
    Front Derailleur: SRAM XX
    Handlebar: Ritchey Superlogic low rise 660mm
    Headset: Cane Creek 1.5″ integrated
    Hubs: Stans No Tubes ZTR Rear Derailleur SRAM XX
    Rims: Stans No Tubes ZTR Alpine Saddle Sella Italia SLR
    Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE 27.2 x 420mm
    Shifters: SRAM XX Trigger
    Spokes: DT Revolution
    Stem: Ritchey Superlogic 100mm
    Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.1″ EVO Pacestar Tubeless Ready
    Tubes: N/A (Tubeless with Stans Yellow rim tape)
    Skewers: KCNC Titanium

This bike is amazingly fast and in immaculate condition. It truly does weigh 17lbs and was my ultimate build of spec and lightweight components. The equivalent spec and weight bike from Cannondale retails at £7000! The frame has been copter taped so is spotless. The only noticeable marks can be found on the cranks arms from normal riding (mainly on the ends from contact with rocks etc as the faces of the cranks are copter taped). If it were not for these marks this bike could be sold as new.

The frame is large (19″). I am 6ft and have a 34″ inside leg measurement and the bike is an excellent fit.

This is an extremely reluctant sale as I have put hours into sourcing and building this bike correctly. It is a real eye catcher and people who see / pick up the bike are astounded that this is lighter than most road bikes!

I am more than happy to send more pictures. Serious bidders should contact me for further information. This is a genuine bike with original frame receipt and warranty card. It has been built and maintained irrespective of cost.

£2,500 ovno

Please do not hesitate to contact me (email in my profile)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ultimate Cannondale Flash Hi Mod 17lbs SRAM XX’ is closed to new replies.