FS. Ultegra Di2 Shifters, mechs and electrics

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS. Ultegra Di2 Shifters, mechs and electrics

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS. Ultegra Di2 Shifters, mechs and electrics
  • bigdugsbaws

All of these parts were purchased new in may of last year and run on my Sunday best bike till around September seeing about 1200 miles. The battery cage and internal wiring are for a Di2 compatible frame but spare parts can be purchased to rum on non compatible frames. I’m only selling as my other bike is running SRAM and I prefer the hoods and doubletap.

All parts are functioning perfectly and the battery is still on its second charge from new. This is 10 Speed Di2 but I believe that it can be reprogrammed to 11 speed if you have an existing 11 speed drivetrain.

All parts are still in near perfect cosmetic condition bar the rear dérailleur, which has a small scrape from propping my bike in a silly place in the garage. The cables have no nicks or wear and there is little wear on the rear jockeys.

Looking for £470, posted special delivery for front & rear dérailleurs, battery, charger, shifters, all cabling and battery cage and small parts. (Also have 6700 175mm 53/39 cranks and brakes in superb condition that could do deal on). Basically everything you need to transform your bike to Di2 if you have a chain cassette and cranks. Please note that cable junction and the internal wires have not been pictured.

Detailed pictures here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS. Ultegra Di2 Shifters, mechs and electrics’ is closed to new replies.