FS: Ultegra chainset/Hope/Easton/Sidi/Schwalbe/Shimano 105 shifters/Thomson

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ultegra chainset/Hope/Easton/Sidi/Schwalbe/Shimano 105 shifters/Thomson

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS: Ultegra chainset/Hope/Easton/Sidi/Schwalbe/Shimano 105 shifters/Thomson
  • The Beard

In order to keep the racing bikes, well, racing I’ve got the following items for sale – please mail me for more information/pics.

Shimano Ultegra Compact c/set, 172.5mm cranks, 50/34T rings (well worn), some scuffs to the cranks, especially drive side. Ice grey finish, can include old BB (but still spins fine). £55 posted

Hope HID light. In immaculate physical condition, but battery doesn’t hold charge for more than about an hour and a half these days. Comes with all the spares, helmet mount, extension cable. Battery is a strap under the stem job. Really nice bit of kit. £45 posted

Specialized BG saddle, black, no idea which one. Good nick, but far too comfy to race on! £12 posted

Easton EA70 stems, 31.8mm, 6 degree. Great condition. 2 x 100mm, 1 x 110mm. £15 posted each

Sidi Dominator, size 47, black, normal width, well used, left shoe tongue is coming away (needs glued or something, doesn’t affect use though), signs of heel rub in both shoes, £50 posted.

Schwalbe Nobby Nic UST tyres, 26″X2.1. Light use, probably no more than 200 miles. Loads of life left. Great tyres, but too draggy for racing (in my opinion obviously!). £40 posted the pair

Thomson Elite layback post, been cut down a little. 27.2mm post, scratched heavily at the base, but still works perfectly and the scratches aren’t noticeable once in. 240mm useable length. £25 posted.

Shimano 105 10spd shifters, 2011, black. Really lovely bits of kit. Good condition, slight scuffs (from my CX bike) Sorry, no photos yet, but can email if you’re interested. £125 posted

shuhockey

What model are the shifters? Does the gear cable go under the bar tape or out the side?

The Beard

Couldn’t tell you a model number, but the cables are all routed under the bar tape, which is far neater than before!

Premier Icon ir_bandito
    Subscriber

YGM re Ultegra chainset

quattrozampe

What about £20 for the seatpost posted? Would like to try it but don’t really need it.
    David

The Beard

Quattro,

Meet me in the middle at £22.50 and we have a deal!

TB

quattrozampe

YGM – sent you paypal gift
    Thanks a lot

Premier Icon Zaskar93
    Subscriber

YGM re Hope HID light. If youve still got it I’m interested.

The Beard

Zaskar, tried to mail you back but got a mail delivery failure, got another email I can try?

Premier Icon Zaskar93
    Subscriber

Try johnfirthATwmsykesDOTcoDOTuk but I’ll not be on it until the morning now. Cheers

The Beard

YGM – take 3 I think!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ultegra chainset/Hope/Easton/Sidi/Schwalbe/Shimano 105 shifters/Thomson’ is closed to new replies.