FS DW-Link Turner 5 Spot Bike Split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS DW-Link Turner 5 Spot Bike Split

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS DW-Link Turner 5 Spot Bike Split
  • psycorp

Splitting my Turner 5 Spot.

Frame is a Large 19″, purchased new by myself in March 2012 (proof of purchase can be provided) from CRC, so still under warranty, which is transferable. Fox RP23 shock in excellent condition. It was helitaped from new, apart from a small (approx 5mm square) scrape on the top tube it’s in excellent cosmetic condition and full working order. The bushings have been regularly greased and there’s no play in the linkage. Comes with a Superstar headset fitted, bearings are smooth and in good order £710 posted.

Forks – Rockshox Revelation dual air. Purchased new in March 2012, 1 1/8th steerer which is approx 210mm long with SFN fitted. Some very minor scuffs to one side of the crown and bottom of one of the lowers, general cosmetic condition is very good. Stanchions are blemish free and working condition is excellent. 9mm QR, lovely set of forks £220 posted. SOLD

Wheelset – Deore hubs on Bontrager rims standard QR. I bought these a few years ago from a friend of mine who removed them from his brand new Trek hardtail. I’ve kept them as a spare set and they have literally been used once, for a road ride of all things, hence the skinny tyres in the pics. As new condition, good cheap spare set of wheels. £65 posted, rotors not included but can be for an extra tenner. SOLD

Chainrings – Set of brand new XT M780 42, 32, 24T. Removed from new XT cranks I bought last month as I’m running 1×10 with a WC Thick/Thin. Bolts included. £40 posted.

Lights – 2 Magicshine CT-808 LED 900 Lumens (each) Bike Lights. They are boxed and included are all fixings for helmet and 31.8mm bar mounting. They were used for one winters riding a couple of years ago and are in excellent working order. Batteries are NOT included although they are readily available both on ebay and from Magicshine UK. A charger is included although it is a US style plug which will require an adapter. £40 posted. SOLD

Pics of everything (Turner as it’s built) here: CLICK ME

Open to reasonable offers, buyer to cover standard Paypal fees, if that method of payment is chosen.

Any questions let me know, email in profile.

Hi, what year is the frame?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS DW-Link Turner 5 Spot Bike Split’ is closed to new replies.