FS Trek Sawyer 29er new unused with dt240/salsa wheelset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Trek Sawyer 29er new unused with dt240/salsa wheelset

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS Trek Sawyer 29er new unused with dt240/salsa wheelset
  • Morning everybody having a major clear out as I might be moving south with a new job. So selling my brand new 5 months ago but as yet not ridden trek sawyer I brought it new from the bike factory and first thing I did was get some better wheels for her built her up and she’s been hanging on the wall stand ever since due to not having a single day free to ride. I’m after £750 posted which is less than I paid and there isn’t many of these knocking about as it is frame size is 17″ pic’s here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannondaleking1/library/Trek%20Sawyer the brookes colt saddle isn’t included but the trek one is.

I’m willing to split the bike but would want the frame and forks to sell first looking for £400 for the frame forks headset bar and stem and seat post.

Happy trails Dan

mtbkoito

Hi,

Is the bike still available?

Thanks,
    CPe

It is mate drop me a line my email is in my profile

mtbkoito

hello mate,

Sorry I have asked you this before but can you tell me if your Sawyer is still available?

Please let me know.

Regards,
    CPe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS Trek Sawyer 29er new unused with dt240/salsa wheelset’ is closed to new replies.