FS: Trek Remedy 8 2012 – 6 months old.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Trek Remedy 8 2012 – 6 months old.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FS: Trek Remedy 8 2012 – 6 months old.
  • gratis2010

Trek Remedy 8 2012

I’ve had this bike for 6 months and it has hardly been used. Cleaned and lubed after every use and everything is in perfect working order. The frame size is 18.5″ Virtual, 17.5″ actual, I am 6’1″ and it fits perfect, advice on size was given by my local bike shop. With it only being used a handful of times the bike is in perfect condition and comes as standard spec which can be found by a quick search on Google.
    I am very reluctant to sell this bike as it is my pride and joy, but I do not use it enough and the money is needed.

I’m looking for £1700 ono. As I said, I love this bike and I can’t let it go for silly money but I am open to sensible offers. It comes with a shock pump and all the information books it was supplied with. I also have a Lezyne floor pump which can be included to sweeten the deal.

I am based in Northampton but I can meet somewhere.
    More pictures and info are available on request.

Matt – 07748644853

gratis2010

Open to offers.

gratis2010

Now £1600

I hate depreciation! 🙁

m1zuno

Im quite intested in bike but whats the lowest you’d go to cause royals in wilmslow have got them on sale at £1695

Hi Matt – I’m interested. Any chance of looking it over? My folks live near Oxford and I stay there occasionally during the week. Happy to meet up somewhere in between.

gratis2010

I’ll be heading down to Reading in a couple of weeks so I have to go down the A34 past Oxford if that any help.

Cheers.

gratis2010

My number is on there so you can give me a call either of you.

still for sale?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FS: Trek Remedy 8 2012 – 6 months old.’ is closed to new replies.