FS Trek Remedy 7 bike split

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Trek Remedy 7 bike split

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS Trek Remedy 7 bike split
  • Premier Icon shredder
    Subscriber

For sale on behalf of a friend

2010 Trek Remedy 7 frame.
    Comes with btm bkt FSA h/set shimsno front mech, Fox float rp2 drcv shock,treks apb rear qr. Font triangle has a little cable rub but nothing major. Rear triangle has had a knock on non drive side, it has been ridden like this with no problems Would do for a winter basher or spares and repairs, make me an offer viewing welcome, collection ideal but could post
    £300.00

Front Bontrager duster tlr wheel
    Bontrager duster tlr tubeless ready wheel and Bontrager hub in very good condition spokes tight and wheel spins true 15mm maxle .
    £44 posted

Sram casette +chain
    Sram 9 speed 11t 34t cassette in good condition + 9 speed chain with quick link
    £19 posted

Sram x9 rear derailleur in good condition just a bit of chain rub on cage, everything working as it should.
    £28 posted

Avid elixer 5
    Avid elixir 5 brakes front and rear good condition just a few minor scuffs on the right hand lever. The brakes come with both mounts screws and rotors so a complete set. They have pads in with a bit of life left in them but will need new ones soon to get the best out of these powerful brakes.
    £80 posted

Fox float 32 rl 150 mm of plush travel, stanchions are perfect lowers and crown have a bit of rub but nothing a patch won’t cover, everything in perfect working order, tapered steerer 200mm collection welcome.
    £280 posted

Sram x7 left hand shifter excellent condition, comes with inner and bar mount.
    £23 posted

Sram x9 9speed right hand shifter excellent condition, comes with inner and bar clamp
    £28 posted

Pictures available
    PP gift preferred

Premier Icon shredder
    Subscriber

YHM remedy

reggiegasket

what size is the frame?

gingerbullet

HI

Can i pls have some pic’s and also what size is the frame?

gingerbullet@hotmail.com

thanks

gingerbullet

HI

gingerbullet@hotmail.com

thanks

gingerbullet

HI

gingerbullet@hotmail.com

thanks

Premier Icon shredder
    Subscriber

Frame size is Trek Virtual 17.5

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS Trek Remedy 7 bike split’ is closed to new replies.