FS: Trek Fuel Ex 8 16.5inch full bike

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Trek Fuel Ex 8 16.5inch full bike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Trek Fuel Ex 8 16.5inch full bike
  • Philr

Up for sale is this Trek Fuel Ex 8 2009 16.5 WSD. The bike has been owned by my girlfriend since 2009 and before that by one previous owner. We bought it as new from them, they had owned it for a couple of months and had ridden it 4 times. The bike has been immaculately looked after and this shows in its condition. It has been used for general XC rides, no racing or aggressive riding. The frame is immaculate, there is one small rub mark on the top tube and one small scratch on the can of the shock. Cranks are like new and there is no play in any of the frame bearings. The forks could do with a service and seal change but they are still really smooth and stanchions are scratch free, lowers have some very minor marks that you would expect. The spec is below…

Frame- Fuel ex 8 2009 16.5 WSD
    Forks- 130 Floats RL
    Shock- RP2
    Wheels/hubs- Bontranger Rhythm tubeless ready
    Tyres- Currently bontranger JonesXR tubeless ready- however I could change these for a shawble hans dampf and fat albert- all tyres have plenty of life left.
    Brakes- Avid Elixr R 160s 2011 model with new Hope rotors- 2 months old (not the XT shown).
    Cranks- SLX
    Shifters- SLX
    Rear Mech- XT
    Cassette XT 11-32
    Headset- Cane Creek
    Bars- Bontranger Race 630mm
    Stem – Bontranger Rhythm 70mm
    Peddals- BBB

Looking for offers around 900.

Happy to post at buyers expense, bike will be securely packed. Alternatively happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Any questions please message me on here. Bike is in Manchester.

Thanks,

Phil

banks

Treks are shit 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Trek Fuel Ex 8 16.5inch full bike’ is closed to new replies.