FS: Trek Fuel Ex 7 2011 XL £650

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Trek Fuel Ex 7 2011 XL £650

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FS: Trek Fuel Ex 7 2011 XL £650
  • akak

For sale is my black and gold Fuel Ex 7 2011 size XL which is a virtual 21.5″ to suit a rider over 6ft. Bought new August 2011 and ridden until the end of May 2012 and has been in storage since then.

DSC_0973.jpg by A::K, on Flickr

Retail is £2000, I paid £1500, looking for £650 collected from Surrey, will consider posting so ask me if interested.

I have just had it serviced by http://www.the-bike-tech.co.uk/index.htm to get it running in good order/ gears working etc ready for sale.

120mm fox travel both ends, SRAM X7 10 speed.

DSC_0976.jpg by A::K, on Flickr

I have the original receipt.

I estimate that it has done about 1000 miles total.

Large chip on the top tube from over-rotation of the bars, could be touched up fairly easily in black:

DSC_0974.jpg by A::K, on Flickr

Small dent in down tube right on the edge of the serial decal (hard to see in photo it is about 5mm diameter) which I think is a stone strike thrown up by the front tyre:

DSC_0979.jpg by A::K, on Flickr

Seat tube has been cut to 275mm so that it can be lowered completely within the frame, it is a common size 31.6mm though so easily replaced if needed.

Fork wiper seal servicing has been maintained fairly regularly, I had a good look at the stanchions and I don’t see any damage.

See the official spec here http://www.trekbikes.com/ca/en/bikes/2011/archive/fuelex7 except mine came with XR2 tyres not the XR3 listed.

I will chuck in a 65mm stem if you want to shorten the front end a bit, can also do some part worn tyres if the XR2 is a bit optimistic for your local trails…

baldylala

Hi – would you consider £500 and for me to pick up ?

Best wishes,

Phil

baldylala

Hi – please contact me on 07581711568 to discuss

Many thanks

Phil

akak

Sent you a message last night Phil, alternatively my email is in my profile.
    Thanks
    Andrew

antm81

Hi, is this still for sale?

relphster

Can I also ask if this is still available? I bought exactly the same bike in 2011 but went for the smaller frame size, which didn’t allow any scope for a shorter stem etc. as I am over 6ft tall.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: Trek Fuel Ex 7 2011 XL £650’ is closed to new replies.