- FS: Toupe saddles, Deda Zero 100 road bars & stem
I have the following for sale after a small clear out: For pics please mail me on email@example.com Sorry, would put pics on here but never figured out how to do it!!!
1) White Specialised Toupe saddle 135 mm width. No scratches to sides but some slight discolouring on top. It is still white and not noticeable until you get up close and does not hamper usage. I would actually still have it on my bike but just changed to a carbon railed selle italia slr after being loaned one. £20 including postage
2) Black Specialized Toupe saddle 135mm width. This one is a bit tattier having come off my commuting bike last year. Someone decided it would be funny to use the central groove as the ideal place to rest their cigarette so it does have a burn mark in this area but again this does not effect comfort in any way when in use. Have been keeping as a spare for winter use but as explained above have recently switched to selle italia. Probably best suited to use on a winter or mtb. £15 including postage
3) Deda Zero 100 road bars. 40cm width centre to centre with compact design so good for small hands. Lightweight alloy road bars in great condition. Little used as come off my best bike earlier this year. Onlyy reason i changed them was i have a Cervelo and decided to build it as a ‘team replica’ so changed the bars and stem to 3T. £40 including postage
4) Deda Zero 100 stem. Perfect partner for above bars in black. 100mm length and very light circa 100-110 grammes. £35 including postage. Comes in original box.Posted 6 years ago
The topic ‘FS: Toupe saddles, Deda Zero 100 road bars & stem’ is closed to new replies.