FS: Time pedals (Red) // Five Ten Maltese Falcon Freeride Shoes

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Time pedals (Red) // Five Ten Maltese Falcon Freeride Shoes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • FS: Time pedals (Red) // Five Ten Maltese Falcon Freeride Shoes
  • Premier Icon chalky
    Subscriber

£50
    Five Ten Maltese Falcon SPD Freeride Shoes (39.5 Euro, 6 UK) (Ravens Eye Grey)

A long story short. They arrived and the right shoe was missing the loop to pass the ankle strap through. I tried to fix with a bent paper clip. Rubbish idea, I’m sure you could do better. So I put in a warranty claim with the online retailer and they promptly sent out a replacement but never asked for these back. They’ve been worn once and have sat unused hence the great condition they’re in. Only one other fault, both bolts on the Time cleat of the left shoe rounded out. I had to drill them out so have shagged the front set of threads which means you’ll need to use the rear set if your going to attach cleats to them.

More photos on this Flickr set.

£30
    Time All Road Gripper Pedals (Red)

A versatile pedal aimed at the commuter or tourer. The pedal has cleat attachment on one side and a flat gripper plate on the other, enabling either clip-in or regular shoes to be worm when cycling.

I bought these for my partner but she didn’t get on with them and has gone back to a larger flat pedal. Used half a dozen times before being taken off the bike. There are some cosmetic marks on the gripper plate from where the the shoe cleat has rubbed against the plastic plate.

Bank transfer payment preferred. Pick up or collection in Brighton or central London. Will post if required.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘FS: Time pedals (Red) // Five Ten Maltese Falcon Freeride Shoes’ is closed to new replies.