FS: Thule 591s, Dirtworker, Thermarest, Sleeping bag, X-Trail, Bristol area

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Thule 591s, Dirtworker, Thermarest, Sleeping bag, X-Trail, Bristol area

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • FS: Thule 591s, Dirtworker, Thermarest, Sleeping bag, X-Trail, Bristol area
  • TooTall

The big clear-out continues. All items are in BRISTOL and I’d prefer collect or I could deliver in the Bristol area. Nothing wrong with any of this stuff – I’m just moving a long way and can’t take all my toys.

Matched pair of Thule 591 roof carriers. These are a matched pair that are also keyed alike (one key fits all locks). Not used that much, garaged when not used. They come with normal square roof bar clamps fitted, but the aero bar fittings and old locks are with them. 2 keys come for the keyed alike locks. £90 for the pair collected.

Dirtworker. great condition. £50

Old stock Berghaus Yeti GoreTex gaiters. Bought at least 12 years ago, worn once, then I changed boots to non-Yeti soles and these went into storage. Rubber still perfect. £20

Nissan X Trail. 2.5 petrol, 2 owners, 48k miles, full leather, towbar (used for 200 miles), roof bars, tyres replaced Jul 12, 1 year MOT, good SH £6500

Mountin Equipment Firewalker Plus U/L Std Right Zip Sleeping Bag + stuff sac.

Summer bag down to 5 deg C, long enough for the tallest STW reader. Only used for 3 x 5 day trips and always with a liner. Great condition, light and would make a great bike bivvy bag. £20

Thermarest self inflating mat. Also in excellent condition. 60″ long, 20″ wide with the slip-resisting surface on the top side. Always stored inflated and flat. Brown top, green underside – complete with stuff sac and repair kit. £25

email is ( chinecap [at] hotmail {dotcom} ) or ask here for more details etc

Am interested in the pair of Thule 591’s you can get them new for £120 a pair would you take £70?
    Regards
    Mike

andykentos

hi, would you take £90 posted for the thule 591’s.

TooTall

I’ll take £80 for the Thule 591s. Cheapest I’ve seen is £125 for 2 where they haven’t been switched to make a pair and they haven’t got the Thule 1 Key system (£20 extra) either.

Sorry – postage for these would be prohibitive.

andykentos

Fair enough, if it falls through with ditch visitor then let me know, maybe we can make a plan

smg13

Could I see a picture of the sleeping bag please

gazc

pics of the thermarest please. cheers

TooTall

Like everything else the sleeping bag has been stored unstuffed so it still has plenty loft.

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

Morning TT,

Would you do the Carriers, Sleeping bag and Thermarest for £110? I’m in the Bristol area, so collection/meetup isn’t a problem.

Cheers,

Martin

TooTall

Daffy – I would, but decency means I can’t say yes until I hear anything back from ditchvisitor who did get in first with an offer on the carriers after all. He hasn’t got an email address, so can we say yes if he hasn’t got back to this post by 4pm?

Premier Icon Daffy
    Subscriber

No problem – my e-mail is in my profile.

Cheers,

M.

TooTall

Daffy – you got mail. Cheers.

Premier Icon nicholas_yiu
    Subscriber

Interested in the dirtworker, sent you an email.

TooTall

Dirtworker now gone, carriers, bag and mat going tomorrow. Thanks to the buyers 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘FS: Thule 591s, Dirtworker, Thermarest, Sleeping bag, X-Trail, Bristol area’ is closed to new replies.