FS The I've been robbed & need some £$£$£ sale :-)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS The I've been robbed & need some £$£$£ sale :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS The I've been robbed & need some £$£$£ sale :-)
  • Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Post bike theft cash generator sale! Lots of stuff being cleared out

Rock Shox Pike 351 forks from a Specialized Pitch Pro 2010, these came on a bike I bought last month and have swapped out for some Lyriks. Bike and forks appear to have had light use but I couldn’t get full travel from the forks and they appeared to be hydro-locking. I took them apart and checked them over and changed the oil and hey presto full travel was back.

The stanchions were free from marks above and below the seals. The lowers have few battle scars but a couple of nicks as can be seen in the pictures. The stickers have been removed and could do with replacing if you don’t like the stealth look.

They say solo air on the lowers but have a positive and negative valve? Eitherway they work brilliantly on the one ride I did in Coniston. They have rebound adjustment but the read allen key bit on the bottom is missing. The damper is Motion Control.

20mm Maxle in good order, IS disc mount, a shade over 200mm of alloy steerer with star fangled nut fitted.

All in all a great pair of solid 140mm forks that will give service for a long time yet – as everyone knows Pikes are bombproof!

£150 posted or £140 collected from Lancaster, Lancashire.

Blackspire 808 Flat Handlebar – oversize black bars with some sweep but no rise. A few marks from fitting controls and to the right of the stem some of the black has worn away where a light was mounted. The bars are uncut and the full 800mm. Spec as below:

Made from cold drawn seamless double butted and tapered 7075-T6 alloy. Designed for maximum strength to handle DH racing and Freeriding without adding unnecessary weight. Bead blasted finish. 800mm width increases stability at high speeds.
    Blackspire 808 Flat Handlebar Specifications:
    Intended use: DH & FreeRiding
    Size: 31.8 mm
    Weight: 350g
    Width: 800mm
    Rise: 0mm

£20 posted or £15 collected from Lancaster.

Specialized riser bars 690mm wide oversize and 50mm rise – OE Specialized Pitch. Two pairs in good condition with usual marks from controls and grips.

£12 each or £8 collected from Lancaster.

Whyte Cyclocross drop handlebars 460mm wide – came on my Whyte Charing Cross and swapped for wider drop bars and as such practically new with no real signs of wear.

£15 posted or £10 collected from Lancaster.

KCNC Scandium handlebars – very very light and 25.4mm so not oversized.

£12 posted or £7 collected.

On One Fleagle bar standard clamp not oversized – best bar for flat bar commuting with loads of sweep but the forward kink means you don’t loose reach. –

£12 posted or £7 collected from Lancaster

Superstar Stem (best guess from logo and style of machining etc) it’s a Razor downhill 45mm stem for oversized bars and 1 1/8th steerer. It is in good condition and feels nice and solid. The spec below is lifted from Superstar’s website.

Razor CNC DH Stem – The CNC DH stem is a strong, stiff stem for downhill, freeride and dirt jump use.
    5 degree rise (or drop!)
    Oversized 31.8 bar only
    Cro-Steel bolts
    45mm length only, 255 grams
    Stem Stack Height – 37mm

£15 posted or £11 collected from Lancaster.

Bontrager stem removed after one ride from a 2013 Trek Stache – its 90mm 7 degree rise 31.8mm oversize bar and 1 1/8th steerer clamp.

£15 posted or £12 collected from Lancaster.

Bontrager stem from bottom of parts box – 130mm long and 7 degree rise and old school bars clamp for 25mm bars not oversize and and 1 1/8th steerer clamp.

£8 posted or £5 collected from Lancaster.

GXP II double and bash cranks 175mm long removed from a Specialized Pitch Pro and in good usable condition. The teeth appear to be in good nick and there is just some usual much wear on the cranks. All threads and splines are in good order. There is a GXP bottom bracket to go with it but it’s a bit past its best.

£25 posted or £20 collected from Lancaster.

[img]http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb10318155/p4pb10318155.jpg[/img]

GXP II cranks 175mm long – same as the above but without rings or bash. There is some usual much wear on the cranks but all threads and splines are in good order.

FSA Gossamer Cyclocross double chainset 46/39 tooth 175mm long – fits regular Shimano external bottom bracket. Outer/big ring is shagged and needs replacing but as my commute is dead flat I never or very rarely used the middle ring and so this is in usable condition. Some rub on crank arms from toestraps. Threads and splines in good condition.

£25 posted or £20 collected from Lancaster.

Shimano SLX Bash ring – brand new and unmarked removed from new crankset prior to fitting. These are for up to 36 tooth chainrings and come with the special alloy collars for the chainrings bolts to go through. 4 bolts 104 bcd. For an additional £4 you can have the set of 4 long Shimano chainring bolts that came fitted as standard but were too long for the Hope bash that replaced it.

£11 posted or £8 collected from Lancaster.

E-Thirteen bash guard/ring in clear polycarbonate – it is for 38 tooth rings and appears to be unused as its got no battle scars and the only makrs appear to be from sitting in the parts bin and are light surface scratches. 4 bolt 104 bcd.

£10 posted or £7 collected from Lancaster

Bontrager 29-3 tyre removed from the front wheel of a Trek Stache after one loop of Kentmere so hardly any wear. Nice grippy tyres in a chunly 2.3x 29 inch size.

Specialized Enduro tyres x 2 – came on the Pitch and swapped for dual plys. They appear to have very little wear as can be seen in the pictures. I’ve checked the sidewalls and casings and they are free of damage. Sidewall say 2.2×26 and tubeless ready.

£20 the pair posted or £13 collected from Lancaster – if you want just one I’ll adjust psotage etc but its probably better to buy them both given the cost of Royal Fail these days.

[img]http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb10318219/p4pb10318219.jpg[/img]

Specialized Eskar tyres x 2 – came on my previous Pitch and sat at the back of the garage for 2 years unloved… Rear has slight wear and front nothing to speak of but pictures show plenty of tread. They are 2.3×26. I’ve checked them for damage and can’t see any.

£18 the pair posted or £11 collected from Lancaster – if you want just one I’ll adjust psotage etc

Continental 29er inner tubes for 2.1-2.5 inch tyres – brand new but taken out of box to be used as spares. No longer needed as 29er was in fleet of bikes stolen last month…Anyway to quality tubes for bargain prices!

£8 posted the pair or £5 collected from Lancaster.

203mm Shimano IS to post mount brake adaptor – tidy condition and threads in good order.

£4 posted or £3 collected from Lancaster.

X5 lefthand / front 3 speed shifter removed from a Pitch and in fair condition.

£10 posted of £7 collected from Lancaster

X5 righthand / rear 9 speed shifter removed from a Pitch and in fair condition. Comes with cable.

£10 posted of £7 collected from Lancaster

Both shifters £15 posted or £10 collected from Lancaster.

X7 rear mech 9 speed in used condition – was using fine until I switched to Shimano.

£12 posted or £9 collected from Lancaster.

[img]http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb10318315/p4pb10318315.jpg[/img]

XT front mech fd-m770 34.9mm clamp – I think it’s a multi-pull mech. Anyway its in good condition and doesn’t appear to have any noticeable play or wear.

£13 posted or £10 collected from Lancaster.

Ritchey 30.9mm 400mm long seatpost – came on a Stumpjumper frame that I bought off Renton from here and got replaced and then languished in the parts bin of doom. Its in good nick and doesn’t have the marks you’d expect from a post being fitted and dropped and raised and dropped and raised….

£8 posted or £4 collected from Lancaster

Email in profile open to haggle but think prices are pretty cheap and postage is a killer these days

slowrider

The shorter stem is a spank not superstar.

Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Top work slowrider, it came on the bike and I was clueless!

In that case the description is….

Deep, dark and groovy. Oversized clamp section offers the right dimension for our Bitch Stick. Plus the rounded edge design is easy on your nuts.
    • Material – Zirconium Alloy • Length – 50mm • Weight – From 200g • Clamp – 25.4mm or 31.8mm • Coating – Anodized black with CNC 3D logo

£48.99 on CRC – so £20 not £15 posted :mrgreen:

Email sent re: bars & tubes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS The I've been robbed & need some £$£$£ sale :-)’ is closed to new replies.